The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Do you have Arachnophobia? :P

i guess i do.... but for some reason, those brown ones we see in the gardens that makes the really nice webs don't have much affect on me... its the house spiders... those scary, ugly ones in houses...black widows?? not sure.. i don't really even want to know are the ones that freak me out... and any that is bigger than those, i think i might faint :P.

i guess i do.... but for some reason, those brown ones we see in the gardens that makes the really nice webs don't have much affect on me... its the house spiders... those scary, ugly ones in houses...black widows?? not sure.. i don't really even want to know are the ones that freak me out... and any that is bigger than those, i think i might faint :P.

Nah. The house spiders aren't Black Widow spiders (at least I don't think they are... haha). I get kinda creeped out when I see them in my house, too. Not to the point where I'm freaking out though.

LOL I was on the phone with my ex once and he saw a spider in his room. He was pretty freaked out. It was pretty funny. :lol:

I usually just rub one... I mean, I play tetris on my old cell phone. It's the only reason I keep it around. That and because it is a kickass alarm clock, even better than my blackberry and actual alarm clock.

That usually works...but not this time.

Hmm......go read up some creepy urban legends and ghost stories, then hide under the covers

Nah. The house spiders aren't Black Widow spiders (at least I don't think they are... haha). I get kinda creeped out when I see them in my house, too. Not to the point where I'm freaking out though.

LOL I was on the phone with my ex once and he saw a spider in his room. He was pretty freaked out. It was pretty funny. :lol:

Hey Canuck_83 and LuongoisGod14, have either of you ever heard of the Camel spider, disgusting little (not really) bastards

Hey Canuck_83 and LuongoisGod14, have either of you ever heard of the Camel spider, disgusting little (not really) bastards

I've heard that those few pictures that came out of Iraq or whatever were taken at a deceptive angle and they weren't really that big.