The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

You know what you should do? Head up to the Richmond night market and get your picture taken with the Boa they bring every week! You should tell everyone about your fear of snakes first then do it, after that the girls will flock to you like ants to sugar

Personally I find cockroaches the scariest creatures

They're quite the creatures, aren't they? Those roaches are nearly impossible to wipe out.

You know what you should do? Head up to the Richmond night market and get your picture taken with the Boa they bring every week! You should tell everyone about your fear of snakes first then do it, after that the girls will flock to you like ants to sugar

You must have lived in Taiwan/Hong Kong for awhile eh?? Godd hate those things too....jesus..they freakin' fly too!!!

I saw that! It was pretty cool but there's no way someone can convince me to put that thing around me. I might touch it though. MIGHT.

I saw flying cockroaches in HK. So gross!

You must have lived in Taiwan/Hong Kong for awhile eh?? Godd hate those things too....jesus..they freakin' fly too!!!

I saw that! It was pretty cool but there's no way someone can convince me to put that thing around me. I might touch it though. MIGHT.

I saw flying cockroaches in HK. So gross!

Nope, but I lived in Vietnam for two months!! Damn things are bigger than my thumb