The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Haha, sure sure, too late to be acting all modest now Canuck_83!

You really think I'm that full of myself? :(

:P

I just bought because it was an iPhone and I dint have a phone at the time. :(

I was close to getting it, too. I didn't really want it but it was the best new phone at the time and I just renewed my contract. But I'm so glad I asked if it was okay to upgrade later on (yes) and decided to wait instead.

There's one reason right here... Why does iTunes run like it has been deprived of shoes and is put onto a field of gravel to run a marathon. All on the PC ofcourse.

I've never had to use iTunes (thank god?). That's one reason I try to stay away from Apple products. But, to be fair, they are great if you're the creative/design/art type.

I've never had to use iTunes (thank god?). That's one reason I try to stay away from Apple products. But, to be fair, they are great if you're the creative/design/art type.

iTunes is a great piece of software but it runs horribly on the PC. I have nothing against Macs, it's just that I don't see how it runs so bad on my computer, but so great on my sisters MacBook Pro, even though my computer is way better specs-wise.

iTunes is a great piece of software but it runs horribly on the PC. I have nothing against Macs, it's just that I don't see how it runs so bad on my computer, but so great on my sisters MacBook Pro, even though my computer is way better specs-wise.

Probably built that way on purpose.