The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Been around, wedding just finished up but theres a shiat load of movies out that I've been wanting to watch so I've been at the movies a lot.

YALLL MISS ME OR WHAT?

( kidding I know I suck )

Ahh yes, naice naice, weddings are pretty awesome. movies are awesome too.

well duh, who else are we going to flame in the Latenight lounge? ;) LOL, jokes. all peace and love in here

wait- suck what?

• Upvote 1

Okay Grant Clitsome ;)

That was my little experiment :D I didn't have time to see how I could get positives by making lame threads that say how great a player is, like the Rypien one in CT right now. I was testing to see how big bandwagonners, CDC users were with my thread on whether we would have Ovechkin or Luongo. Anyone who didn't have any homer glasses on would have picked Ovechkin but I was surprised at how many Canucks homers there were. Then along the way, it almost became fun to to repeat the same crap that has been said a million times over.

That was my little experiment :D I didn't have time to see how I could get positives by making lame threads that say how great a player is, like the Rypien one in CT right now. I was testing to see how big bandwagonners, CDC users were with my thread on whether we would have Ovechkin or Luongo. Anyone who didn't have any homer glasses on would have picked Ovechkin but I was surprised at how many Canucks homers there were. Then along the way, it almost became fun to to repeat the same crap that has been said a million times over.

And the atomic bomb thread? :P