The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Reviving this thread ? :o

For like the billionth time !

Sure, why not. It's not like anyone really posts in the random discussion thread atm. Actually, since the mods came in and purged a boatload of posts, White Noise just sort of grinded to a halt. Places like these help if you want to say something that doesn't belong anywhere, like so:

In the "what do you look for in the opposite sex?" thread there was a post about 5'7-5'10 being tall. Lol, that would make a lot of my friends really happy to know.

Guys tend to have this sort of preoccupation about it. It's like when talking to my friends, they have to scale everything up. They will look at me, and tell me I'm 6'2. I tell them, "No, I'm barely 6'0." They then say "Well, you have to be 6'2, if I'm 5'10." Those are guys that can't accept that they're 5'7-8.

Don't ever let a guy think he's short, it'll hurt them more then you know.

Edited by g_bassi13

Sure, why not. It's not like anyone really posts in the random discussion thread atm. Actually, since the mods came in and purged a boatload of posts, White Noise just sort of grinded to a halt. Places like these help if you want to say something that doesn't belong anywhere, like so:

In the "what do you look for in the opposite sex?" thread there was a post about 5'7-5'10 being tall. Lol, that would make a lot of my friends really happy to know.

Guys tend to have this sort of preoccupation about it. It's like when talking to my friends, they have to scale everything up. They will look at me, and tell me I'm 6'2. I tell them, "No, I'm barely 6'0." They then say "Well, you have to be 6'2, if I'm 5'10." Those are guys that can't accept that they're 5'7-8.

Don't ever let a guy think he's short, it'll hurt them more then you know.

I would never ! I'm not really one to tell anyone that they're short :)