The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

You'd think so, but at this point it doesn't really seem like it.

Unless it is some sort of physical damage, it must be something done emotionally. Something said or done that has caused damage. Relationships can be repaired but if you don't see that as being the best option, maybe its best to move on.

Ohh, I am intrigued! Thanks pwnage, where can I get some of this peanut brittle you talk about? :P

Maybe you can find it at a confectionery store but it might be expensive. I think I bought some at a walmart a few years ago but it is really easy to make

peanutbrittle2.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 Cup Peanuts
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 1/2 Cup Corn Syrup
  • 1 tsp. Butter
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • Cooking Spray (Pam)

Directions:

Spray a 9X13 cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.

This recipe is done completely in the microwave on High power. Stir sugar and corn syrup in a large microwave save bowl. Cook on High for 4 minutes. Stir in peanuts. Cook on High for 3-5 minutes. Add the butter and vanilla and blend well. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the baking soda and stir until foamy. Spread the mixture on cookie sheet and let cool for 1/2 hour (be careful…mixture is hot!). Break up with a butter knife or fork and serve.

**I plan to get a little adventurous this year and make cashew brittle. I bought some not too long ago and I really liked it. I guess you could pretty much use any nut you desire!

Unless it is some sort of physical damage, it must be something done emotionally. Something said or done that has caused damage. Relationships can be repaired but if you don't see that as being the best option, maybe its best to move on.

It's not up to me anymore. I've done all I can ( I think).

I guess I just have to wait it out, but that's the hard part.

Maybe you can find it at a confectionery store but it might be expensive. I think I bought some at a walmart a few years ago but it is really easy to make

peanutbrittle2.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 Cup Peanuts
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 1/2 Cup Corn Syrup
  • 1 tsp. Butter
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • Cooking Spray (Pam)

Directions:

This recipe is done completely in the microwave on High power. Stir sugar and corn syrup in a large microwave save bowl. Cook on High for 4 minutes. Stir in peanuts. Cook on High for 3-5 minutes. Add the butter and vanilla and blend well. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the baking soda and stir until foamy. Spread the mixture on cookie sheet and let cool for 1/2 hour (be careful…mixture is hot!). Break up with a butter knife or fork and serve.

**I plan to get a little adventurous this year and make cashew brittle. I bought some not too long ago and I really liked it. I guess you could pretty much use any nut you desire!

:bigblush:

peanutbrittle2.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 Cup Peanuts
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 1/2 Cup Corn Syrup
  • 1 tsp. Butter
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • Cooking Spray (Pam)

Directions:

*drool...*

peanutbrittle2.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 Cup Peanuts
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 1/2 Cup Corn Syrup
  • 1 tsp. Butter
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • Cooking Spray (Pam)

Directions:

Well, I wasn't expecting this! Thankyou very much sir, I shall indeed refer to this in the future. I believe I owe you a recipe now ;)

It's not up to me anymore. I've done all I can ( I think).

I guess I just have to wait it out, but that's the hard part.

If it is a waiting game and things are unbearable. Try some dhyana aka zen meditation. It focuses on awareness of nature outside of your thoughts. So you are focused on the present moment and surroundings rather than mental chatter.

http://www.wikihow.com/Begin-Zen-Meditation-%28Zazen%29