The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Citizen Erased said:

I listened to her song Elmo a few days ago. 

Numb and Elmo were the two that introduced me to her. It was definitely a "wow, she can wail" thing. 

Then she put out some soft, sensitive songs too and it showed me how incredibly talented she is. We've seen her a few times. She's about 5 feet tall and usually is in bare feet on stage. Love her. Gotta say, she's as good live/in person as on her albums...that's kind of rare. That she can belt it out on stage and it's just as it should be.

This song is sort of a combination of both sides of her. It builds.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Numb and Elmo were the two that introduced me to her. It was definitely a "wow, she can wail" thing. 

Then she put out some soft, sensitive songs too and it showed me how incredibly talented she is. We've seen her a few times. She's about 5 feet tall and usually is in bare feet on stage. Love her. Gotta say, she's as good live/in person as on her albums...that's kind of rare. That she can belt it out on stage and it's just as it should be.

This song is sort of a combination of both sides of her. It builds.

She’s great and so is the underrated Bif Naked!

• Like 1
On 9/3/2023 at 5:59 PM, Ghostsof1915 said:

I've probably have heard Swift's songs. But I can't think of a single song of hers. I'd rather listen to some Band-Maid.

I have shake it off on my normal playlist lol but I have teenage daughters so I try to keep everyone happy

• Cheers 2
10 hours ago, Gurn said:

Marc Bonilla ( lead guitar, vocals) does this song the justice it deserves. Just an amazing job. 

Sadly Keith can be seen struggling to play with his right hand. This hand ailment led to a slow decline in his ability to continue playing like he was capable of.  Depression followed and he took his own life prior to a concert tour in Japan. He had been harassed on the internet and terrible things said about his struggles. 
Saw him as ELP Feb 14 1974 at the Pacific Coliseum. Best show of my life. 
RIP Mr. Emerson.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1