The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Just now, Citizen Erased said:

Yeah, that awkward age where you’re not quite a boomer or millennial. 

But I love being around this age! 

You know that I just realized about myself, I am happy most of time with a smile on my face! I noticed that today when I was walking down the street! And I smile with my eyes too, but I am also very expressionable, which can be a downfall - especially at the grocery store. 

Anyhow, you have me that uh, whatever you call it for my NKOTB? !! Do I still get an upvote? !!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, brilac said:

But I love being around this age! 

You know that I just realized about myself, I am happy most of time with a smile on my face! I noticed that today when I was walking down the street! And I smile with my eyes too, but I am also very expressionable, which can be a downfall - especially at the grocery store. 

Anyhow, you have me that uh, whatever you call it for my NKOTB? !! Do I still get an upvote? !!! 

That emoji is called “wat”. I wish I knew it’s origins story. Before I looked closely at it, I assumed it was the face of Chris Benoit.:lol:

4 minutes ago, Citizen Erased said:

We're GenXers.  With my 1980 birthday, some will try to tell me I'm a millennial, but I'm soooooo not a millennial.

Oh, listening to the new Mind.in.a.box album.  They are my favouritist band.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Citizen Erased said:

Oh yeah, when I was in my 20s, I was super shy/quiet/reserved. I guess 15-20 years later I grew into myself. I'm still can be shy/quiet/reserved, but not super duper! 

And yeah, I really like the music from the 80s/90s/2000s.

Here's Weezer for all ya! 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, brilac said:

Oh yeah, when I was in my 20s, I was super shy/quiet/reserved. I guess 15-20 years later I grew into myself. I'm still can be shy/quiet/reserved, but not super duper! 

I’ve become more antisocial. Living in a city with a ton of homeless, addicts and panhandlers will do that. The high crime rate doesn’t help either. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, brilac said:

That aint Weezer... but if we can use as a goal song without copy paste from edmonton, maybe its good enough? However I think they just dont do Metallica version justice.

for all.

16 minutes ago, brilac said:

1 minute ago, brilac said:

It's a really good song! 

I agree its a great song... but its a Metallica song, and to be honest, Metallica's version was so much better, Weezer should have stuck to "Beverly Hills" instead of doing covers

As for my Justice.

For all.

cant beat this.... I bet there is a few sections they could use for a goal song/response in just this one song.

Just now, EastCoastNucks said:

I agree its a great song... but its a Metallica song, and to be honest, Metallica's version was so much better, Weezer should have stuck to "Beverly Hills" instead of doing covers

As for my Justice.

For all.

cant beat this.... I bet there is a few sections they could use for a goal song/response in just this one song.

We'll I am just going to sit back and listen to "my MTV"! :)