The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

I am. Rafa should win, but that's what we all said about Federer on Saturday (except you, I guess).

I'm a Federer fan, but I'm not like some of the fedtards who were going on about how Nadal couldn't show up for the dream finals, even though he won the last two majors, and how Nadal would die on hard court.

Nadal is going to win it. Just one more set

Nadal is leading 4-1, TWO breaks over Djokovic. It's pretty much over.

I'm a Federer fan, but I'm not like some of the fedtards who were going on about how Nadal couldn't show up for the dream finals, even though he won the last two majors, and how Nadal would die on hard court.

Nadal is leading 4-1, TWO breaks over Djokovic. It's pretty much over.

Those fans are pretty hard to put up with.

HAHAHA 20 MAJORS MY A$$$

Yeah, Nadal is a great player, but 20 is a stretch for anyone, even Federer.

Don't say it won't happen, though.

And glad to see that Rafa didn't drop the lid on that trophy. :P That always reminds me of Sharapova.

Edited by NoCupForOvie

Yeah, Nadal is a great player, but 20 is a stretch for anyone, even Federer.

Don't say it won't happen, though.

And glad to see that Rafa didn't drop the lid on that trophy. :P That always reminds me of Sharapova.

Nono, I was talking about Federer a couple months ago. He said he was going to try and win 20 majors. Honestly, I think he's finished. Everybody can beat him now.

As for Rafa, he's winning majors much faster than Federer, and there is simply no rival right now for him. I would've thought that Murray could beat him here, but he's complete garbage now.