The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

| ~ . **Official** Diablo III Thread . ~ |

kanucks25

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^ Maybe it was just me but i picked the witch doctor and could never figure out how to use a sword or any weapon ... dude would always just shoot poison darts ...

Anyhoo, do we need to delete the beta before the full version comes out ?

edit: ^^ NVM ... google is my friend and can delete it ... full version doesn't use it

I like the removal of stats customization. It was pointless, and the system never really made to force the player to make hard decisions; it never allowed for creativity. Besides, all RPGs these days don't even have stat systems. Many people here seem to be complaining about how it has changed too much from D2. That's because it's been a whole decade, RPGs have changed, and to fit a new generation of gamers, D3 needs to compete with the newer RPGs that have completely changed and are way different than the RPGs during D2's time.

As for the game itself, the beta is boring, but that how it goes for every RPG for me, the beginning is always slow, and I need to be playing with others; playing an MMO alone is just a waste of time for me. I know I'm going to be playing the Witch Doctor, and I hope it'll be fun. Then again, this game has been incredibly hyped up, and with recent games that have failed to live up to the hype such as Mass Effect 3, I hope D3 won't fall into the same ditch. But, it's Blizzard and they've been a reliable company for the most part.

I like the removal of stats customization. It was pointless, and the system never really made to force the player to make hard decisions; it never allowed for creativity. Besides, all RPGs these days don't even have stat systems. Many people here seem to be complaining about how it has changed too much from D2. That's because it's been a whole decade, RPGs have changed, and to fit a new generation of gamers, D3 needs to compete with the newer RPGs that have completely changed and are way different than the RPGs during D2's time.

As for the game itself, the beta is boring, but that how it goes for every RPG for me, the beginning is always slow, and I need to be playing with others; playing an MMO alone is just a waste of time for me. I know I'm going to be playing the Witch Doctor, and I hope it'll be fun. Then again, this game has been incredibly hyped up, and with recent games that have failed to live up to the hype such as Mass Effect 3, I hope D3 won't fall into the same ditch. But, it's Blizzard and they've been a reliable company for the most part.

Yeah, the difference isn't as much as people are making it out to be.

The only thing is I'm not sure how I feel about not needing to create more than one character of each class.

For example: you can just have one Wizard but have different sets of equipment in your stash. One Wizard can be both an Arcane Wiz and a Cold or Lightning Wiz because it's so easy to exchange your items and change up your skills.

My characters won't really "feel" unique, I guess. Not a big deal, though.

Yeah, the difference isn't as much as people are making it out to be.

The only thing is I'm not sure how I feel about not needing to create more than one character of each class.

For example: you can just have one Wizard but have different sets of equipment in your stash. One Wizard can be both an Arcane Wiz and a Cold or Lightning Wiz because it's so easy to exchange your items and change up your skills.

My characters won't really "feel" unique, I guess. Not a big deal, though.

Archived