The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

Did Volpatti just scored?

Yep. First goal, first game. Just like Jordan Schroeder and Kevin Clark.

It's good to see that Schroeder is consistently putting up points - 6 points in 4 games so far. I hope he keeps up the scoring, but more importantly the consistency.

Has Schroeder been playing the wing since he joined the Moose? I think he has been, because one he joins the Canucks in a couple years, he'll have to play the wing.

yah, its been pettinger-stasny-schroeder. and yah he is too small to be playing center in the pros.

Ugh with every game schroeder plays, it just makes me want cody to be done in brampton more and more. I want to see what kind of chemistry they'd have together, though im not sure arniel would want both "rookies" on the same line.

It seems as though Schroeder is playing with a chip on his shoulder. A guy that was supposed to go top 10 in last year's draft who dropped considerably.

It makes me happy! "Hodgson to Schroeder back to Hodgson and he puts it upstairs where mom keeps the cookies WHATTA GOAL!" - Donny Taylor

fixed, and he's going to be a GREAT winger for the Canucks in the future.

something else I am liking about him, is that he has 3 goals and 3 assists.

Playmaking is very important for a good team (just ask the flames)

But he is also not just using his teammates by scoring just as much as he is setting them up.

It seems as though Schroeder is playing with a chip on his shoulder. A guy that was supposed to go top 15 in last year's draft who dropped considerably.

It makes me happy! "Hodgson to Schroeder back to Hodgson and he puts it upstairs where mom keeps the cookies WHATTA GOAL!" - Donny Taylor

"puts it upstairs where daddy keeps the playboys" - Don Taylor Sportspage CLASSIC

Archived