The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Daylight Hours Chat Cafe

deadmau5

Hahaha whoa that would have been kinda nerve racking. laugh.gif I always try and figure out what cars could be a possible undercover police man.

Speeding is the obvious one, sometimes it's by accident. U-turns (I'm horrible at them... it's kinda funny), the whole don't go over the double yellow lined thing, stop signs dry.gif, and random loud music when I like a certain song (not illegal but not the smartest thing either) I need my tunes! My aunt does similar things but she also draws the line which is good.

I can't wait to get my car! I wanna drive across Canada one day. Ya with me?

The week is gonna suck, and I can't do anything on Friday and Saturday night either because of (boring) family stuff.

My math binder just fell apart. Too much stuff inside of it! Can't believe there is only three more weeks until a new semester. Hope those three weeks go by fast.

Does anybody like Reese Puffs cereal? I'm having an addiction to them.

The week is gonna suck, and I can't do anything on Friday and Saturday night either because of (boring) family stuff.

My math binder just fell apart. Too much stuff inside of it! Can't believe there is only three more weeks until a new semester. Hope those three weeks go by fast.

Does anybody like Reese Puffs cereal? I'm having an addiction to them.

Archived