The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Daylight Hours Chat Cafe

deadmau5

I had hockey practice at 8:00,a couple of my teammates are asking me why i wasn't at the last practice,i told them why.i was in a verbal play fight with my one teammate so i gave her the finger[she gave it me one other time]so my captain tears a strip off of me,tells me off for it even though she had given the finger to a teammate last season and we were just fooling around! i've done it before and she didn't care!

and then a teammate that never talks to me starts trying to make conversation with me!

It was a weird night.

had hockey practice at 8:00,a coupl of my teammates are asking me why i wasn'te last practice,i told them why,i was in a verbal play fight with my one teammate so i gave her the finger[she gave it me one other time]so my captain tears a strip off of me,tells me off for it even though she had given the finger to a teammate last season and we were just fooling around! i've done it before and she didn't care!

and then a teammate that never talks to me starts trying to make conversation with me!

It was a weird night.

if you're a guy, call him a pu**y

if you're a girl well..........

pics?

joking lol. people are idiots if they don't talk to you over someones elses business, and all you did was give a finger

speaking of that, i hate people who feel like they need to know everything about everyone

I had hockey practice at 8:00,a couple of my teammates are asking me why i wasn't at the last practice,i told them why.i was in a verbal play fight with my one teammate so i gave her the finger[she gave it me one other time]so my captain tears a strip off of me,tells me off for it even though she had given the finger to a teammate last season and we were just fooling around! i've done it before and she didn't care!

It was a weird night.

two... moar .. weeks.. can't.. wait

haven't had reese puffs. last cereal I had was cinnamon toast crunch, tons of sugar

reece puffs probably has the same. ive gone back to cherrios lol

http://forum.bodybui...php?t=121572001

this guy made a craigslist post pretending to be a 19y/o polish chick, got like 100 replies in 30 min, and he is now planning to email as many as they can to have them meet up tomorrow all at the same location, then video tape it

LOLLL

I'm a girl,i'm on an all girls team.

lol perv.

I know! And she totally flipped out! then she's like,its disrespectful blah blah blah don't do it anymore,got it?

yeah i know! its my buisness! i have a life away from hockey! they were making a thing about it cuz i'm an assistant captain and according to them i should be there for every game,practice,fundraiser[i hate fundraising]etc etc!

and they do this alot! why weren't you at saturday practice? why weren't you there? i don't usually go saturdays cuz i'm busy!

"sigh" my teammates are a real pain in the a$$ sometimes.

i had an idea similiar to that. but it involved putting a ps3 up for really cheap (like $150). then telling half the people who replied to wear a blue shirt so i would recognize them and the other half to wear a red shirt.

then i'd tip off the police that the bloods and crips were going at it and watch from afar.

OR i would have gotten an empty PS3 box and drove by and thrown it into the group then watched them fight over it.

too lazy though.

well if you join a hockey team and are assistant captain, its expected that you show up for all practices

even if you aren't captain/assistant. you should be there. but if you got other things, tell them to f*** off

easier for a guy to say it than a girl tongue.gif

and the girl who flipped out at you, give her the finger too

this is all i know

off facebook

Date:Friday, February 19, 2010

Time:9:30pm - 10:45pm

Street:David Lam Park, at Pacific Boulevard and Drake Street

during the olmypics they got this livecity vvancouver stuff for parties and concerts. and this is outdoors, free.

no tickets required. any age

woooooooooooooooo

nearly 3000 confirmed guests on facebook

http://www.facebook....34404085&ref=mf

Archived