The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

Ya. Mcsleezy use to call you out if you backed out with less players, then they'd do exactly the same in the reverse. We beat them recently, but they're not really the same team they use to be. They have so many new guys lol

McSleezy is the guy I hate. annoying as crap on the mic and sounds like he 40+.

I have a feeling they clone their players for everyone to share. All of the are 85+ Overall. I'm still a 77

McSleezy is the guy I hate. annoying as crap on the mic and sounds like he 40+.

I have a feeling they clone their players for everyone to share. All of the are 85+ Overall. I'm still a 77

Nguyen was the master of cheese. We had a huge rivalry with those guys in 09 and 10. Good times.

Nguyen was the master of cheese. We had a huge rivalry with those guys in 09 and 10. Good times.

No doubt. That guy was always like top 100 in skater rankings, and always knew how to cheese. My team thinks that their new C, Deansta was better tho. But I thought he played G for them anyway in the playoffs. I don't really recognize any of the players on HTP anymore, but they're a lot better than they use to be.

I don't know, that deansta guy has pretty good puck handling.

He goes to school in surrey with our teammate Cunuck, but he's too afraid to talk to him because he does drugs and is a drop out wtf @@

Who isn't in surrey?

:emot-parrot:

I have just one question, who is this Tyler guy? If his PSN is "zloto" he must not use that one for Capital Connection. ^_^

The PSN is a lie.

According to Notorious' vs tournament thread, he is booyah4-. I'm taking a wild guess, and saying it's the user formerly known as BionicBunny? Just a guess.. I don't know.

The PSN is a lie.

According to Notorious' vs tournament thread, he is booyah4-. I'm taking a wild guess, and saying it's the user formerly known as BionicBunny? Just a guess.. I don't know.

That would be correct. But we will have to see about that.

Archived