The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

On THA LOONEY TOONS. I got laid off back in December, went to the lobby and ended up joining his club. Now I've been stuck playing till 6am everyday and waking up at 4pm is not a great time to start job hunting. That fijin donkey is ruining my life:P

HAHA yep, thats definately Ol Time..... Woman said it was time for him to go.

btw I got that pshome thing today so let me know when the photoshoot is... im lookin sexy

Am I missing something here...? lol, How come we're not good?

I would guess that whatever team he is on finally won a game or two against us, so he feels that he needs to be an internet tough guy and flex his "massive epeen".

Anyway kanucks25, congrats to you kid, now take your attitude and GTFO of our thread.

I would guess that whatever team he is on finally won a game or two against us, so he feels that he needs to be an internet tough guy and flex his "massive epeen".

Anyway kanucks25, congrats to you kid, now take your attitude and GTFO of our thread.

The size of my epeen has nothing to do with your team's lousiness. "Pathetic"... really.

No doubt. Hey Dom and K25. Stfu. K25 wasn't even in the game and Dom didn't even have to play against any of the best players. CDC and v2010 is only about bragging rights when all the best players are on which hardly ever happens now.

No doubt. Hey Dom and K25. Stfu. K25 wasn't even in the game and Dom didn't even have to play against any of the best players. CDC and v2010 is only about bragging rights when all the best players are on which hardly ever happens now.

There's that (not always top players on both teams), and the fact that the team that had the better game doesn't always win... kind of like the 'Nucks and Isles last night.

Anyway, fair and friendly competition is great. However when disrespectful and immature kids hide behind the anonymity of the internet to talk trash over a video game, that's when it gets stupid.

That guy didn't even play in that game and is talking trash? Now that is sad.. I guess they were used to losing before you guys joined and when they won against us they actually felt like they accomplished something.

The size of my epeen has nothing to do with your team's lousiness. "Pathetic"... really.

So we lose and all of a sudden we aren't good? :lol: Not very bright there are ya? You didn't even play in that game either which makes you look even more of a clown. "Pathetic"... really. :lol:

Yes, your attitude and behavior is indeed quite pathetic. Welcome to ignore kid, I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore.

There's that (not always top players on both teams), and the fact that the team that had the better game doesn't always win... kind of like the 'Nucks and Isles last night.

Anyway, fair and friendly competition is great. However when disrespectful and immature kids hide behind the anonymity of the internet to talk trash over a video game, that's when it gets stupid.

That guy didn't even play in that game and is talking trash? Now that is sad.. I guess they were used to losing before you guys joined and when they won against us they actually felt like they accomplished something.

So we lose and all of a sudden we aren't good? :lol: Not very bright there are ya? You didn't even play in that game either which makes you look even more of a clown. "Pathetic"... really. :lol:

:lol: Ask your players who started it.

started what? :huh: you're the one who came into our thread proudly boasting about a win in a game you weren't even playing in...

& if you're talking about the 2-1 loss for us where both your teams' goals were.... well i'm not going to get into it.

GG to those who actually played in that game nonetheless, was very close.

Both goals were utter cheese. We played a clean game, and when you knew you couldn't score a real goal against us your team had to cheese because you had no other chance. That loss was a blip on the radar of cheese. After that we shut down the 18 th ranked team with cummins on it. 10 min to 6 ish on territorial play.

I'm surprised to know how to get past the welcome screen finally and figured out how to join an online game. :lol:

Yes, i still remember that.

started what? :huh: you're the one who came into our thread proudly boasting about a win in a game you weren't even playing in...

& if you're talking about the 2-1 loss for us where both your teams' goals were.... well i'm not going to get into it.

GG to those who actually played in that game nonetheless, was very close.

Apex sent me messages.

He sent me these two.

"Rematch"

Then we went to a search match and got matched up with you guys, CDC. It was the same 4 and they backed out.

"ACCEPT NOW"

Then we did another search, we got matched up with you guys, but this time you guys called Andy to play.

So we backed down.

Then Apex sent me messages sucks as

"Scared?"

After I replied "You guys brought Andy over, all of our top guys aren't on."

Apex sent me one saying "Pathetic"

I replied a message and he never sent one back.

Sorry not trying to make any trouble, but I'm just clearing it up.

Archived