The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

We backed out because we hit search by accident because Andy was coming. Of course if our best player is on we are going to play him . It made 5 . We play tough teams all the time with 4 players or a mix that doesn't neccesarily have the best chemistry. We didn't back out. Andy wanted to play, so he joined. Then you backed out.

I stand by what I said... it was pathetic. We have a 5 man team so you wont play us again? Are we suppose to let a player sit so you guys will rematch? The rematch was 5 minutes after we had just played so dont say how your players were offline. You guys are bound to get some lucky cheese every once in awhile. Enough said...

Are we not brothers and sisters? This world we live in, we come from 1 organism, and all we do is have wars. Love is an emotion that we should show. We should love each other, no matter what. I am God, you are my children, come with me, to the light, and we shall hug.

:lol:

Are we not brothers and sisters? This world we live in, we come from 1 organism, and all we do is have wars. Love is an emotion that we should show. We should love each other, no matter what. I am God, you are my children, come with me, to the light, and we shall hug.

Agreed, but we aren't the ones trolling in the other team's thread. Tell your members to grow up! :)

I stand by what I said... it was pathetic. We have a 5 man team so you wont play us again? Are we suppose to let a player sit so you guys will rematch? The rematch was 5 minutes after we had just played so dont say how your players were offline. You guys are bound to get some lucky cheese every once in awhile. Enough said...

Actually, you guys never play us 5v4 either whenever we match up or bring in a 6th even if it's 5v5 yet we still play. But I'm not sure if you were in those games. Think it was rozzy/straight/andy etc, but whatever.

Cheese goals are a result of bad defense by the forwards, namely center.

Now I wasn't playing in that game, but if a D dekes by your forward and skate right to the middle with the whole net to shoot, I'm assuming that it was that forward's fault for being out of position. As for the 2nd goal, I heard it was a turnover - which again, probably the forward or d's fault, whoever turned it over

lmao diego, stfu !

Actually, you guys never play us 5v4 either whenever we match up or bring in a 6th even if it's 5v5 yet we still play. But I'm not sure if you were in those games. Think it was rozzy/straight/andy etc, but whatever.

Really? Never? We have never backed out, atleast whenever I played, and I'm pretty sure the other guys wouldn't back out against your team either so I'm not sure where you're getting this from. You guys backed out on us though.

Cheese goals are a result of bad defense by the forwards, namely center.

Now I wasn't playing in that game, but if a D dekes by your forward and skate right to the middle with the whole net to shoot, I'm assuming that it was that forward's fault for being out of position. As for the 2nd goal, I heard it was a turnover - which again, probably the forward or d's fault, whoever turned it over

lmao diego, stfu !

I don't remember one time where we backed out against you when I was playing

The 1st one was a wrister from the point, D didn't deke anyone and the OT winner was from the top of the right faceoff circle... we know we should've defended it but it's pretty weak when that's how both goals were scored.

Really? Never? We have never backed out, atleast whenever I played, and I'm pretty sure the other guys wouldn't back out against your team either so I'm not sure where you're getting this from. You guys backed out on us though.

Actually this has happened a lot, but not like I really care.

Just to clear it up, I didn't "brag" about beating you guys in a game I wasn't a part of. Show me the quote, prove I'm wrong.

Cheese goals, fine. But maybe you should learn to defend it? Most teams in EASHL cheese, do you guys moan, b!tch and whine every time?

If you didn't like the type of goals that were scored, fine, but you don't have to call the team "pathetic" (especially that there were 2 brand new members who are still learning).

lol Andy, I'm not sure if you guys have a bad memory or what but why would we back out? Remember what happened in 09?

We have beaten you guys the majority of the times we played so why would we back out? You guys backed out many times up to and including last night, I guess you're just in denial. :rolleyes:

We have beaten you guys the majority of the times we played so why would we back out? You guys backed out many times up to and including last night, I guess you're just in denial. :rolleyes:

I guess you're losing count then

I still remember when we made fun of you guys in 09 when we constantly shut you guys down and won 5-0, and one of your players said you guys won't play us anymore because we don't respect you guys.

Go look it up on your old thread

Just to clear it up, I didn't "brag" about beating you guys in a game I wasn't a part of. Show me the quote, prove I'm wrong.

Were you dropped on your head as a kid? What do you call this:

I thought you guys were good... what happened?

I thought you guys were good... I was wrong.

What happened?

What other reason would you have said that if we hadn't lost last night?

I guess you're losing count then

I still remember when we made fun of you guys in 09 when we constantly shut you guys down and won 5-0, and one of your players said you guys won't play us anymore because we don't respect you guys.

Go look it up on your old thread

lol, I'd like to see that, show it to me please. And like Jack and Kurupt said, we haven't backed out against you guys once. I don't see any of your teammates saying otherwise, just you. Keep telling lies to make yourself feel better. :D

Archived