The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

~ Canucks.com ~ NHL14 EASHL Team for PS3

Rozzy

lol, I'd like to see that, show it to me please. And like Jack and Kurupt said, we haven't backed out against you guys once. I don't see any of your teammates saying otherwise, just you. Keep telling lies to make yourself feel better. :D

lol, actually we're running 2 dr's right now, had to type while I played :blink: But there's no reason to lie, I already know Straight, Rozzy, You, Jack and Ox are great players. Most of the time we win, we don't even say anything because we don't even care. I don't know what happened last night though

Were you dropped on your head as a kid? What do you call this:

What other reason would you have said that if we hadn't lost last night?

Nowhere in those quotes did I talk about that game. I don't see where I said anything about the game.

I wouldn't have come into the thread if we just beat you guys (and about 4 days ago I was playing on the team when we beat you guys, I didn't come into the thread). Only posted because your players made comments after you lost.

lol, actually we're running 2 dr's right now, had to type while I played :blink: But there's no reason to lie, I already know Straight, Rozzy, You, Jack and Ox are great players. Most of the time we win, we don't even say anything because we don't even care. I don't know what happened last night though

Yep, that's cool. It's just stupid when one of your childish members come here and gloat about a game that he didn't even play in.

v2010, Soldats, and whatever other team has always been beating CDC. We have a ridiculous record against you guys, that's why we make fun of you.

Out of 4 or 5 losses we've won 10-15 times since 09. MPT stopped playing us at the end of 09, and we beat you guys several times since in NHL 10.

But you're all idiots for fighting. And you guys do back out when we have more players, but that's common sense usually. I don't know why you guys are arguing about that. I doubt either team would play the other if they had more guys. We probably only beat you because we have more chemistry than you guys, a lot of you guys play randomly or not very much. You guys usually ran two dressing rooms at once back in the day. Not surprising we beat you when we usually only have the same players.

I don't know why Dom and K25 came on to talk crap tho, considering K25 wasn't even playing and Dom sucks and probably got lucky.

always? really? :huh:

& yes we were running 2 teams last night too, straight and rozz were on the other team

Yes. We beat you more often than not. MPT stopped playing us at the end of 09 because of it, and we've beaten you a vast majority of the time in NHL 10.

It doesn't really matter as much, because most of the time you guys aren't even on your best lines, that's why we don't come to brag. K25 and Dom are noobs. I'd be happy to settle it with a 7 game series and own your best line, or go through the months of NHL 10 with the game history, but I'm far too lazy to do either because it's a pain. We'll just start keeping count from now on or something. Then we won't have to argue about it.

v2010, Soldats, and whatever other team has always been beating CDC. We have a ridiculous record against you guys, that's why we make fun of you.

Out of 4 or 5 losses we've won 10-15 times since 09. MPT stopped playing us at the end of 09, and we beat you guys several times since in NHL 10.

But you're all idiots for fighting. And you guys do back out when we have more players, but that's common sense usually. I don't know why you guys are arguing about that. I doubt either team would play the other if they had more guys. We probably only beat you because we have more chemistry than you guys, a lot of you guys play randomly or not very much. You guys usually ran two dressing rooms at once back in the day. Not surprising we beat you when we usually only have the same players.

I don't know why Dom and K25 came on to talk crap tho, considering K25 wasn't even playing and Dom sucks and probably got lucky.

A lot of what you said is true. You guys played with the same players and therefore had more chemistry, but none of the games were really blowouts and we managed to beat you guys a lot still with several lineups.

But I don't even know why we're talking about that. I'm talking about the clowns that you guys joined up with recently, so whatever happened before that doesn't matter.

A lot of what you said is true. You guys played with the same players and therefore had more chemistry, but none of the games were really blowouts and we managed to beat you guys a lot still with several lineups.

But I don't even know why we're talking about that. I'm talking about the clowns that you guys joined up with recently, so whatever happened before that doesn't matter.

15-5 or so I would think. But yeah, most of the games were close. In 09 we'd blow you out because Diego and Wil could actually score, but all the games are really close in 10 when it's the best lineups.

And yeah, Dom is a cigarette. And I still have no idea why K25 came on to talk crap. They're just happy to be on a winning team I guess.

15-5 or so I would think. But yeah, most of the games were close. In 09 we'd blow you out because Diego and Wil could actually score, but all the games are really close in 10 when it's the best lineups.

And yeah, Dom is a cigarette. And I still have no idea why K25 came on to talk crap. They're just happy to be on a winning team I guess.

15-5?? lol ok then... :lol: The fact that we beat you guys many times with random lineups says something though.

15-5?? lol ok then... :lol: The fact that we beat you guys many times with random lineups says something though.

I don't mind going best of 7 to show you the dominance best line vs best line if you guys wanna set it up. But maybe wait until the summer for it.

I don't care. Set it up now. But if you guys want to wait and practice more then go ahead. :D

You just mad I'm the only forward better than you on CDC. You should come on our team tho. Straight and Jack were going to but they ditched. I MISS YOU GUYS.

You just mad I'm the only forward better than you on CDC. You should come on our team tho. Straight and Jack were going to but they ditched. I MISS YOU GUYS.

You're better? The stats say otherwise. ;) You were never really a good forward, even back in 09. Hell, most of our forwards are better than you.

I was given a chance on CDC. Even when I sucked horribly at 09. My CDC team mates stuck with me and CDC us my team. Head to head our best va your best. I'm confident in our group. For the most part CDC has been a rock solid group of guys that stick together. That will continue.

You're better? The stats say otherwise. ;) You were never really a good forward, even back in 09. Hell, most of our forwards are better than you.

I'm a lot better. My play says otherwise, and it'll show if we have a series one day. It wasn't a coincidence you guys dropped like a rock when I left the team when I did in 09. Nor was it a shock when we started to beat you over and over and made MPT stop playing us. But no worries! We'll just wait for the series if it happens, though at this rate you guys will probably just forget the beating anyway.

Archived