The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Red Dead Redemption

1) Man, the Bollard Bounty is supposed to be at McFarlane's Ranch but it ain't showing up yet.

2) I want to get into Mexico soon.

3) Anyone else wanna watch some Westerns now? I used to think they were boring (all those 50s/60s ones) but during my break at work "The Man From Laramie" was on and I watched a bit of it. The scenery looks exactly like RDR.

At first I was thinking John should hook up with Bonnie and forget his wife, but she's not really in the game that long. I've been in Mexico for a LONG time now. I hope I get to the great plains soon. I have maxed out my challenges as much as possible and I need to visit there to continue. I'm just over 20 hours in and 54% done. I hope they release add ons like GTA 4.

So, I found out that Blackwater is great for having shootouts with the cops in Free Roam multi. Lots of buildings that you can go into, which makes for some epic shootouts.

Speaking of epic shootouts, try the same thing at El Presidio. Attract the Mexican army, and try to hold them off from entering the fort and killing you. Did I mention that you can use gatling guns? Oh, and MANY cannon too. Good times, but need someone to guard the back way.

Oh man, using that cannon is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Really difficult to cover the front and back entrances to the fort though, so it's quite tough to live for a while if you're alone. Oh well.

So, go to El Presidio... shoot the oil lamps (which makes you wanted) if there are no soldiers there, and run to a cannon. Have fun.

So, I found out that Blackwater is great for having shootouts with the cops in Free Roam multi. Lots of buildings that you can go into, which makes for some epic shootouts.

Speaking of epic shootouts, try the same thing at El Presidio. Attract the Mexican army, and try to hold them off from entering the fort and killing you. Did I mention that you can use gatling guns? Oh, and MANY cannon too. Good times, but need someone to guard the back way.

Archived