The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Red Dead Redemption

I havent been in one but in the statistics section it says Distance traveled in a car. I assume you get to use one but it would be at the end of the game.

There's a mission where you travel in it, but soon after that it gets blown up. That's the only one I've seen.

btw guys, if anyone is having trouble finding Beavers. I found alot in the great plains near the cliffs (not close to the water) at night.

Daytime there are none.

Also, don't use a powerful gun on them or them just explode and you can't get their furs. I used the throwing knives on them. Almost done this game I think. I'm at 75% done, but I have done pretty much every side mission, so maybe it will take me right to 100 %

The actual total game is probably 65-70%. The other parts are the side missions and survival things.

I've beaten the main game. FINALLY.

Have you done all the side stuff?

I think I've helped all the strangers, I haven't seen one in about 2 days now.

I really should go rent this game, I hold onto my Future Shop gift cards for "the game".

My friend brought it over and we played online. Those people with the best pistols were so annoying, but I had funny kills. The mini games before the match are a lot of fun too, and waiting for a match and getting in a fist fight tongue.gif

I'm done all the side stuff (I think) but I think that you have to clear all the gang hideouts and do all the challenges.

I completed all the gang hide outs, and met and helped all strangers and I only need to complete the sharp shooter challenge now. I just need one more, but it's tough as hell. "Disarm 6 enemies without reloading or changing weapons". FML

I'm thinking I can just buy max moonshine and medicine and start s**t in the thieves hideout. I already got my achievement for max fame and max honour, so it doesn't matter if I lose any anymore.

Archived