The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Red Dead Redemption

I still haven't figured out the dueling system yet, what are those two meters on the right hand side? I just draw and pick a spot and they seem to die.

Also, I was watching Deadwood (HBO series) to get in the mood. I now find myself swearing a lot more than I ever used to.

I still haven't figured out the dueling system yet, what are those two meters on the right hand side? I just draw and pick a spot and they seem to die.

Also, I was watching Deadwood (HBO series) to get in the mood. I now find myself swearing a lot more than I ever used to.

I'm not sure what the meters mean. I'm too busy shooting to look at them.

Wow, hardcore multiplayer matches are so much better than the normal ones. To hell with auto-aim, and those who trash crap while using it.

Just went 21-1 in a hardcore gang match. 21 kill streak but died in the last few seconds due to 4 enemies, bah. Oh well, still fun as hell.

Archived