The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

Just announced in an interview with Dan Bunting on Major Nelson's podcast. It's called "First Strike," releases on February 1, 2011 for 1200 pts ($15) on xbox live first.

4 multiplayer maps - Discovery, Stadium, Kowloon, and Berlin Wall. 1 zombie map: ascension.

Discovery- Antarctic German research station.

Stadium- In Northeast US. Hockey rink.

Kowloon- In Kowloon City, China. Rooftop map, based off campaign.

Berlin Wall- In Berlin,Germany. East vs. West Berlin, Checkpoint Charlie.

Ascension- ?

Lots of talk about more, better sniping, and fit for all play styles.

That's a shame.

Personally, I prefer it because (for lack of a better word)it's 'more realistic'.One of the main reasons is I like being able have enough ammo to last me, rather then running out after a 3-4 kill streak because I have to pump 5-10 bullets into a player to kill them.

:( Nobody want to play 2 player Zombies?

Someone good...:/

I made it to Level 30 with about 900 kills so hit me up?

The only gun I find myself running out of ammo for in this game is the Famas, but I use dual mags wit it now and it solves that problem. I also don't mind the fact that I have to scavenge for dead people's guns. It's kinda fun. I was one away from my dogs the other day and was completely out of ammo, just had a strela. That was the longest 45 seconds of my life trying to hunt for a gun without getting killed. :P

The only gun I find myself running out of ammo for in this game is the Famas, but I use dual mags wit it now and it solves that problem. I also don't mind the fact that I have to scavenge for dead people's guns. It's kinda fun. I was one away from my dogs the other day and was completely out of ammo, just had a strela. That was the longest 45 seconds of my life trying to hunt for a gun without getting killed. :P

Archived