The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

My opinion

Dawnguard.

I hate vamps.

Did you join Imperials or the Stormcloaks?

I am surprised anyone still plays this considering ESO came out a while ago.

A lot of people don't like ESO. Plus it's pay to pay on top of the purchase to get it.

Skyrim is still the better game. Online is just another MMORPG.

Originally sided with the Empire then Stormcloaks this time around.

Since you can make skills legendary I can basically be any type of character I want, warrior/mage, whatever. Especially with enchanting freedom enabled where you can turn yourself into a heavy armor mage.

I dunno. I might do separate saves and play both campaigns and then go with the one I prefer when I am done..

Originally sided with the Empire then Stormcloaks this time around.

Since you can make skills legendary I can basically be any type of character I want, warrior/mage, whatever. Especially with enchanting freedom enabled where you can turn yourself into a heavy armor mage.

I dunno. I might do separate saves and play both campaigns and then go with the one I prefer when I am done..

mage in heavy armor is the bomb. No matter how I started out that seemed to be where I ended up with each character. So powerful. Everything burns and with the right gear its all 0 cost to cast so you are basically a non stop fireball machine. I havent played in a while though.

mage in heavy armor is the bomb. No matter how I started out that seemed to be where I ended up with each character. So powerful. Everything burns and with the right gear its all 0 cost to cast so you are basically a non stop fireball machine. I havent played in a while though.

Yeah it does rock lol. And now with the skill reset, you can basically bounce back and forth between warrior and mage if you want and keep leveling

My opinion

Dawnguard.

I hate vamps.

Did you join Imperials or the Stormcloaks?

I am surprised anyone still plays this considering ESO came out a while ago.

ESO is not Elder scroll... it's just a typical online game with Elder scroll skin on it. It's nothing more than a cash grab... Hell it's not even made by the same company.

I side with the imperials any time. Fuck Ulfric, lol.

The one time I've played Dawnguard so far, I sided with the Dawnguard as well. Not really interested in becoming a Vampire, so I doubt I'll be travelling down that road.

I played this game last week for the first time since I beat the Dragonborn expansion. Forgot how much fun it can be. Still really sucks that they couldn't give it a final add-on to wrap the game up. Don't see why that was so difficult, or what project was so pressing that they had to move on immediately.

It had better be Fallout 4, lol.

Yeah it does rock lol. And now with the skill reset, you can basically bounce back and forth between warrior and mage if you want and keep leveling

It only costs 5 points to max out your destruction skill tree for fire damage and immolation is my 99% of the time choice for casting anyways. Dont need any points in apprentice destruction or that branch at all when you can enchant gear to over 100% less cost to destruction spells and no point in Intense Flame cuzz I dont want to have to chase down fleeing mobs. . Im 100 in a bunch of stuff on my main so he can just switch enchanted armor to go from mage to archer to warrior. I jsut went into the game for the first time in 6 months. That new Legendary thing is pretty cool. No more working on skills you will never use to level anymore.

Started playing the game about a month ago, couldn't decide between mage and warrior so I'm a hybrid lol. Working out pretty well so far but I think I might be weaker than I could have been if I just picked one path to go down...

Started playing the game about a month ago, couldn't decide between mage and warrior so I'm a hybrid lol. Working out pretty well so far but I think I might be weaker than I could have been if I just picked one path to go down...

Nahh you're fine. At level 81 you can easily be both and have room to spare, although I sacrificed One Handed weapons and Archery to achieve a strong mage and strong two handed warrior. I hated one handed and bows anyways. My character is beast. I used my points primarily in Destruction and Restoration with a few in Illusion for the Mage. I find the other two pointless outside of a few cheap beginner spells that dont require perks. Also, get the double enchant perk and enchant 4 items with the 25% less damage magika cost and you'll have unlimited Damage magika for any spells including Lightning Storm which is master. You can do any spell type, I just think the Destruction category is the most fun. Unlimited Restoration would have its benefits to though.

Focus on one armour so you dont waste perks. I have nothing in Heavy Armor and have Light Armor maxed out.

God. Soul Cairn sucks. Especially finding all those pages. #10 bugged on me and that was one of the last ones I went to collect so I had to redo that whole mission. Overall took me about 3 hrs..

The Soul Carin sucks, but just wait until you get to Apocrypha in the Dragonborn add-on, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

:(

Moving on..

Anyone use Frostfall? If so, why the hell can't you manually cut wood logs in the Forgotten Vale by simply taking out your axe like you can everywhere else in Skyrim that is at least not part of the DG DLC. I assume the fact the Vale is part of the DLC is the reason why this isn't working like it should.

anyone know if there is any AI mod out there that would improve pathing for dead thrall?

i started a summoner and really like using dead thrall, but the pathing is just retarded most of the time.... any mod that would actually make their ai more like the dremora lord?

Archived