The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Youtube Thread

Flinch

Seriously, that's some amazing crap. It's also bigger than the Youtube thread.

1KG of plastic to 1L of oil is a pretty good ratio, me thinks. It could be solar powered to reduce the conversion energy cost! Imagine the US invading the Pacific ocean for all the plastic. :lol::blink::frantic:

WTF this was a serious thread. I guess it's not like oil future is looking grim and this is another source of it that also deals with our problem of overdumping all over the planet. No... this is a stupid video that belongs in the same thread as babies making funny sounds. Ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQXX5LzOSss&feature=player_embedded#!

It happened again! Just a few weeks after we christened Masato Akamatsu's grab "the most amazing catch we'll see all season," another Hiroshima Carp outfielder in the same ballpark turns in a wall-climbing robbery that's worthy of cartoonish comparison.

A loyal Stewie named Edwin Dizon brings us the clip and the details:

"It happened with the same pitcher on the mound (Saitou Yuki, not to be confused with the phenom Waseda University pitcher Saitou Yuuki) against the same team (Yokohama Baystars) in the same ballpark (Mazda Zoom-Zoom Stadium). The center fielder this time is Amaya Soichiro."

Like Dizon, I'm not sure that this catch measures up to Masato's, considering that Amaya was already positioned atop that permissive fence while Masato had to go all Bo Jackson to get the job done in deep center field.

But if that catch was No. 1, this is a very worth No. 1A. Watch Amaya's catch below — then watch Masato's again — and tell me which one you prefer.

Archived