The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

This might be a dumb question but....is there any danger of not getting tickets for last game of season next Saturday if we are walk ups?

I'm finding it difficult to buy tickets on the ticketmaster site. They don't allow you to pick your section online. Only best tickets available in a price category...which can put you across the stadium from where we want to be....

Edited by Donky

<br />This might be a dumb question but....is there any danger of not getting tickets for last game of season next Saturday if we are walk ups?<br /><br />I'm finding it difficult to buy tickets on the ticketmaster site.  They don't allow you to pick your section online.  Only best tickets available in a price category...which can put you across the stadium from where we want to be....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

If you can't obtain a ticket from ticketmaster, you'll probably be able to get tickets from a scalper at a lower price anyways. You can always try craigslist and get your tickets from a season ticketholder. Most tickets in the sub 45 dollar tickets are always sold out unless you get a scalper deal or though craiglist. People are willing to part with their tickets lower then the tickmaster price because season ticketholders receive a discount on a per game basis.

According to Ticketmaster the game is sold out??WTF...isn;t there an upper deck at BC PLACE?????

Maybe they felt they wouldn't sell enough tickets to make it worth opening. Considering they sold out a day early, they're probably wrong about that. Good luck with the scalpers, you're probably going to need it when they jack up their prices.

Maybe they felt they wouldn't sell enough tickets to make it worth opening. Considering they sold out a day early, they're probably wrong about that. Good luck with the scalpers, you're probably going to need it when they jack up their prices.

I'm trying craigslist. not bad if I only needed 2 tickets...but i want 3 side by side...grr!

Since I am still years away on the list for getting Canucks season tickets and waiting for either Vancouver or Seattle to get an NBA team back I want to purchase tickets for something next year. Would the 300 and something $ season tickets for the Whitecaps be a good investment?

<br />Since I am still years away on the list for getting Canucks season tickets and waiting for either Vancouver or Seattle to get an NBA team back I want to purchase tickets for something next year.  Would the 300 and something $ season tickets for the Whitecaps be a good investment?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Pretty much $18 per game for the cheap seat season tickets. You can't lose, Not even comparable to the bank draining $70+ per game for the other sports. Get on the list now for Whitecap seasons if you want them. Most of the "Green" $329 seasons are sold out but December 1st is the renewal date so more seats may become avaliable.

I sure hope they blow this team up. They sucked pretty hard on Saturday. Even the goal the Caps scored was embarrassing. I did enjoy my time in Vancouver though and had a good time at the game. I was surprised to see that there were seats in the lower bowl covered up. what's that all about?

• 2 weeks later...