The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

In the 2013-2014 season, 23 games in.. Malkin has 41 points playing with James Neal and Chad LaRose. Lolwut EA?

Edit: Might as well toss in my Lineup as well:

D. Sedin (91) - H. Sedin (91) - Kassian (85)

Booth (85) - Kesler (89) - Yakupov (80)

Burrows (84) - Schroeder (81) - Hansen (83)

Sweatt (79) - Lapierre (81) - Bitz (79)

Edler (85) - Tanev (84)

Hamhuis (83) - Bieksa (84)

Connauton (82) - Gudbranson (83)

Schneider (88)

Lack (80)

*Note: K-Conn won the Calder in the 2012-2013 season with 10 g 30 a 40p playing 3rd pairing minutes with Ballard/Gudranson. Kassian scored 38 g 20a 58p playing on the 2nd line last season. All simmed. Won Stanley Cup two years running.

I posted this in the "best player drafted" thread, but i figure I'll post it here too due to the silliness

I think it was around '22 draft, I saw my first Franchise player... He went by the name of "Cyclone Weal". He was a 5'8 Tough Guy defender from Montenegro.

Intrigued by the ridiculousness of this character, I traded up to draft him.

He was rated 81 with C, C-, D potential. The next year he was C-, D, D and rated 78...

:picard:

I posted this in the "best player drafted" thread, but i figure I'll post it here too due to the silliness

I think it was around '22 draft, I saw my first Franchise player... He went by the name of "Cyclone Weal". He was a 5'8 Tough Guy defender from Montenegro.

Intrigued by the ridiculousness of this character, I traded up to draft him.

He was rated 81 with C, C-, D potential. The next year he was C-, D, D and rated 78...

:picard:

I picked up Sergei Kostisyen (sp?) in my fantasy draft, he had a low cap-hit and potential. He has a 52 point seasonand went up to 84 OVR. I go to re-sign him and he wants 4.75 over 5 years.

jackie-chan-wtf.png

Just drafted the first Franchise player I've seen in this Be a GM. :lol:

Mathieu Montoya, Born somewhere in the USA during 1997 (2016 Draft)

Defense, Defensive-Defenseman, 84 Overall, C C C Potential (D:, doesn't matter too much though, his stats are insane)

6'9" 236 lbs. Left Handed

Notable Stats: 95 Strength, 95 Speed, 95 Balance, 93 Acceleration, 96 Slap Shot Power, 95 Body Checking, 90 Aggressiveness.

Yeah, Hamhuis was asking for 6 million after a 20 point season at 33 and I've got Sauve producing more at the same overall on a 895k contract with 5 years left on it (scammed Yann hard xD) so I guess I'll use this kid as my third pairing left side D with Corrado or Gudbranson.

When Connauton and Sauve's contracts come to an end and they're still around 74-76 overall and ask for a 2-way deal. I would offer them a 6-8 year, 1-way deal and they always accept. It pays off in the future but for the first couple years in the contract I leave them in the minors.

Archived