The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

And she's smart, runs her own business selling sexy sports gear for women and is a hockey nut. ;)

/c2x, yours is a shop too. She's never donned Canucks gear in her life. Alyssa on the other hand tweets about how she supports the team. Winner!

And she's smart, runs her own business selling sexy sports gear for women and is a hockey nut. ;)

/c2x, yours is a shop too. She's never donned Canucks gear in her life. Alyssa on the other hand tweets about how she supports the team. Winner!

Good on her for supporting the team.

I just don't find her all that attractive. At least, not anymore.

Milano wins hands down.

If I could just see a pic of her and Mona from who's the boss making out I'd be as happy as Mike Vanderhoek.

Also...first time I've ever felt funny in my pants from a fantasy hockey league.

Wait....no it's the fourth time, my bad.

EDIT: BTW Sharp...I just made a request for a picture. Are you gonna let everyone down by not delivering on it? That'll teach you for going after my sweet in the lullaby league.

no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy no trades and no signings make EOTM a dull boy

Archived