The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

There's something incredibly wrong with the Pre-Season Schedule

NUCKS4CUP 28

Did you make this topic just for attention? Because you started this topic looking for an answer someone gave you an answer 1 minute after your posted this retarded topic, and now it is 4 pages deep and you haven't posted once since you started this topic, not even a thank you to someone who posted the info for you or a thanks for letting me know everyone? Plus I see you have posted over 2.000 times so you aren't a rookie to this site, but you sure act like one, and they did this last year inthe pre season what I don't understand you have been on here for a few years now and you make this topic? seriously? and then not even respond to one person after you create a crap topic nice work rookie!

Really though, this is one of the funniest threads I have EVER read on on the CDC. laugh.gif

Sorry though guys. I don't pay much attention to the pre-season until about the last game or 2, honesty mistake.

Also to answer my own question, I'm not sure why, but I have this feeling that it's a split squad game? Does anybody else have this feeling.

Archived