After a right back I think United would be fine:

De Gea

RB-Hummels-Rojo-Shaw

Blind/Hererra

Mata-Gundogan-Di Maria-Depay

Rooney.

mfw you think De Gea will be at United next season

mfw you think De Gea will be at United next season

All the reports Ive seen have him signing a new contract, staying for one more year then moving to Madrid. When Dave leaves I think United should go after Leno from Leverkusen.

As for the Depay signing im really excited to see what Memphis can do next year. dont think that LVG will play him down the middle, hes a better winger than striker with his dribbling abilities and his pace.

Still think we need a RB, CB, CM w, and a striker. My dream summer would be Darmian/Clyne, Hummels, Pogba(extremley unlikely), and one of Lacazette, Dybala, or Vietto.

On the side, man, Messi is simply the King. As a Ronaldo fan, I will always root against Messi and Barca but doesn't mean I have to disregard his brilliance. He's just magical. Watched the game live yesterday and his 2nd goal was just filthy!

After a right back I think United would be fine:

De Gea

RB-Hummels-Rojo-Shaw

Blind/Hererra

Mata-Gundogan-Di Maria-Depay

Rooney.

I think it'll be

Rooney

Depay - Mata - Di Maria

Gundogan - Herrera

Shaw - Hummels - Rojo - ???

Lloris/De Gea

If thats it, I'd be really glad with the progression.

I think it'll be

Rooney

Depay - Mata - Di Maria

Gundogan - Herrera

Shaw - Hummels - Rojo - ???

Lloris/De Gea

If thats it, I'd be really glad with the progression.
If we have to let De Gea go I'd really hope it's a swap deal for Bale. So De Gea and money for Bale like some rumours were suggesting. Than we can let Di Maria go to PSG if that's his dream move.

If we have to let De Gea go I'd really hope it's a swap deal for Bale. So De Gea and money for Bale like some rumours were suggesting. Than we can let Di Maria go to PSG if that's his dream move.

I think it's possible but unlikely. And I personally wouldn't want Bale. Call me crazy but I would rather build without him.

• Upvote 1

You guys really want Rojo to play instead of Smalling? I know hes not the best with his distribution but Smalling has been our best CB this season by far. I love Rojo but I dont know if he would be a good partner for Hummels. If we get him.

Herrera is definietly better utilized further up the pitch. Sucks that Carrick is done for the season, our record is abysmal without him

We have had so many players play so many different roles it's frustrating. Rooney as a defensive/holding midfielder will never work but he is one of the best options to replace Carrick if we have to shoehorn all the "top" players.

We have had so many players play so many different roles it's frustrating. Rooney as a defensive/holding midfielder will never work but he is one of the best options to replace Carrick if we have to shoehorn all the "top" players.

I know its super frustrating! I would rather just play Blind there if hes healthy, since LvG said Shaw was healthy he can play LB once again so Blind can go into the middle of the park. This is how I would like us to lineup tomorrow if Jones is healthy, if not McNair can take his place.

DDG

Valencia - Smalling - Jones - Shaw

Blind

Herrera Fellaini

Mata. Young

Rooney

• Upvote 1