The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

that's not the point

we all know they'll buy another world class player this window or in winter window

the new point is united has best starting midfield in premier league which is top haha

Well it seems it was only minutes ago Boose was shocked we could sign a superstar at will.

And again, never said starting lol.

This is not hockey.

By committee does not matter in football.

Looking at how banged up Utd's mid was last year and seasons past, it was crucial we made these moves and brought stability. Sure Chelsea could manage with 5 mid but not Utd and it gives us excellent options and keeping legs fresh.

We're not buying Muller or Reus. I think one more CB and we're done for the window (unless we sell ADM), cause it seems LvG wants to keep Hernadez.

Yea pretty much what I've said and am anticipating. No more attackers but good chance we get a CB. Attacker will come another window unless if ADM is sold.

Do you think Zlatan would be a possibility? LVG said it would be a shock surprise. I think the negatives of that move would be that his personality might butt heads with Rooney or others and he is 34 years old. I still think he is class and can score goals especially in the premier league because skill, size and strength are not an issue with him.