The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

That's the type of transfer Arsenal should have made years ago. They're now on par with Chelsea with that.

Also Abdul Rahman Baba to Chelsea. Sold Felipe for 11m pounds, bought Baba for 17m. Sold cech for 11m pounds, bought Begovic for 8m pounds.

Salah to Roma is nearly official.

He's better than telles. It's clear augsburg was bull$&!#ting with their "we don't need chelsea's money" because that Alex Telles rumor got them selling real quick.

Telles isn't a good defender. Baba is. Baba will sit back and throw in perfectly whipped balls.

There's no way Mourinho would play an offensive LB like Telles behind Hazard. It's why Dave doesn't play his natural right side.

Baba is the right fit and he's the type of guy with defensive understanding and discipline to replace Ivanovic as a wingback

Apparently Madrid will accept a 40m offer from Arsenal and will try to land Reus as his replacement. I think with a legit striker like Benzema, Arsenal would actually be title contenders. Also I could see Reus leaving to Madrid but hope he doesn't.

yeah, but to what extent?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11308606/Revealed-The-truth-behind-Arsenals-terrible-injury-record-and-how-your-club-shapes-up.html

Arsenal have really bizarre injury issues. So even bringing in YET ANOTHER striker is only good so far as the rest of the team can stay healthy -- and what are the chances of that happening?

Love the Baba signing.

I expect that if he performs, Azpilicueta will be moved back to his natural right hand side.

Ivanovic was supposed to be a CB last year if it weren't for Terry so Baba could see more matches than a 20 year old could expect to see at Chelsea.

Sportsnet is &^@#ing retarded thinking people will pay $20 a month for SNW. In no world is it worth it.

Even at $10 they'd have a tough time convincing people. especially when there's 50 million HD streams available.

I'd buy in at $5 because it's a fair price.

Where do you guys usually watch regular BPL and la liga games on telus or Shaw? I know sportsnet only shows a few games on the weekends from BPL but not throughout the week. Does anyone have Bein sports channel?