The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Movie Line game

Erik Blood-Axe

Already done at post #567 - Sunset Boulevard

You see? you hesitate. But as a captain, you can't. You have to act. If you don't, you put the entire crew at risk. Now that's the job. It's not a science. You have to be able to make hard decisions based on imperfect information. Asking men to carry out orders that may result in their deaths. And if you're wrong, you suffer the consequences. If you're not prepared to make those decisions, without pause, without reflection, then you've got no business being a submarine captain.

Dude1: "You know, umm, something strange happened to me this morning."

Dude2: "Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"

Dude1: *snickers* "No."

Dude2: "Why am I the only person that has that dream?"

Already done at post #567 - Sunset Boulevard

You see? you hesitate. But as a captain, you can't. You have to act. If you don't, you put the entire crew at risk. Now that's the job. It's not a science. You have to be able to make hard decisions based on imperfect information. Asking men to carry out orders that may result in their deaths. And if you're wrong, you suffer the consequences. If you're not prepared to make those decisions, without pause, without reflection, then you've got no business being a submarine captain.

But oddly enough it works perfect with his animated avatar

Oh, and that Queen of the desert movie up there ^ (Courtesy of a lady I work with)

You see that toothpick?

I do.

But you're not looking at it!

Yet I see it, notwithstanding.

Well, then, I'll just swallow this and be tortured by a legion of hobgoblins, all of my own creation!

Archived