The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Don't see what's wrong with the drama. There's drama in the real NHL. Certain organizations don't like others as well. It makes the rivalry that much better especially if teams meet in the playoffs.

It's good for the game.

I Would agree with you, but the stuff going on right now is just pathetic. First Arigold crying to canucklax was pretty annoying, but this is just pathetic from both points of view.

At least when me and Rick_Rypien would bug each other, it would be about our teams, and there was an actually chance of us playing in the playoffs, but here it's highly, highly unlikely.

It would have been fine if you guys hard argued over whose top line will score the most while using logical reasoning, but the last 3 pages have been pretty stupid. Good on you for dropping it, can't say the same about that tool shed over there though.

I apologize if I caused all of this today, what I said was merely an observation but was taken the wrong way, I'll try to pick my words more carefully next time to try to avoid a day of drama.

With that being said, Colorado has a few bottom 4 defenders available and possibly a certain veteran right winger who has spent a long period of time with the organization. I'm looking to get younger but need to stay over the cap floor, position wise I am looking for a future top line LW'er. PM with ideas/offers.

Archived