The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Randy Orton's Future With WWE Uncertain, Officials Lobbying For His Termination

By Daniel Pena

Jun 4, 2012 - 9:03:03 PM

Randy Orton's future with WWE is uncertain following their announcement Wednesday that he was being suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program. SuperLuchas.net reports the SmackDown wrestler met with Chairman Vince McMahon, Executive Vice President of Talent and Live Events Paul Levesque and Executive Vice President of Television Production Kevin Dunn at the organization's headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut on Friday to discuss his future with the organization.

A WWE source described the meeting's atmosphere as "hostile;" it was determined that a further decision concerning Orton awaits. The report adds there are "several" officials lobbying for his termination as a cost-cutting measure. They feel his lucrative ten-year contract—signed in January 2010—can no longer be justified if he is brought back in a mid-level role. His second suspension hinders WWE from continuing to feature Orton in headline role since a third drug-testing policy infraction would result in automatic termination.

McMahon is especially infuriated with Orton, who felt he had matured in recent years. The nine-time world champion's suspension reportedly stems from a positive drug test for the anabolic steroid Dianabol, which is banned by the United States Congress under its Controlled Substances Act. He also reportedly tested positive for marijuana, which is subject to a $2,500 fine.

---------------------------------------

Sure sounds like Orton is done.

Details On Creative Plans Discussed For Ric Flair In WWE

By Michael Bluth

Jun 5, 2012 - 12:57:08 AM

According to sources in WWE, the creative team is currently discussing different on-air roles for Ric Flair. The most popular option has been using Flair as a manager for Dolph Ziggler. Mason Ryan has been acting as Ziggler's body guard at recent live events and will begin accompanying Ziggler to the ring on television soon in the event that Flair's negotiations fall through.

WWE plans to negotiate a legends contract and possibly a talent contract for the 16-time World champion. It's worth noting that people in WWE are concerned with Flair's advanced age as well as his tendency to break from the script and go into business for himself.

While it appears likely that Flair will be back in WWE in the coming months, nothing has been signed yet and TNA's recent lawsuit against WWE could pose issues for Flair jumping ship.

If he does jump to WWE: PLEASE WWE! DO NOT LE HIM IN THE RING TO WRESTLE OR EVER TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF AGAIN!!!!!

Sin Cara actually got a match on Raw and it was actually good with no botches. :shock:

Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler ...saw this on SmackDown.

Sin Cara vs. Hunico ...two SmackDown guys

Ryback vs. jobbers ...SmackDown guy.

CM Punk vs. Kane ...saw both on SmackDown

R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Tyler Rex and Curt Hawkins ...Saw R-Truth and Kofi Kingston on SmackDown

?

I can't even be bothered to watch this crap anymore. Just flipped on RAW and I see this Cena/Cole BBQ sauce crap. Wasn't really funny the first time I saw it, but at least it was original.

Anyone ever actually try J.R.'s BBQ sauce? Is it any good?

-- WWE is starting to contact businesses it believes are infringing on Daniel Bryan's "Yes!" catch phrase, which they have trademarked.

:picard:

-- As previously reported, WWE Hall of Famer Edge and Beth Phoenix attended a recent NHL hockey game on 5/30. The two are indeed dating.

Beth Phoenix had previously dated CM Punk, who is currently romantically linked with Lita, who infamously cheated on Matt Hardy with Edge.

:shock:

-- As previously reported, WWE Hall of Famer Edge and Beth Phoenix attended a recent NHL hockey game on 5/30. The two are indeed dating.

Beth Phoenix had previously dated CM Punk, who is currently romantically linked with Lita, who infamously cheated on Matt Hardy with Edge.

:shock:

WWE in 1998-2004 was the best.

2003 had the best roster.

The Rock

Brock Lesnar

Goldberg

Undertaker

Kane

Triple H

Steve Austin

Kurt Angle

Shawn Michaels

Ric Flair

Hulk Hogan

Kevin Nash

Scott Hall

Rob Van Dam

Booker T

Chris Jericho

Chris Benoit

Scott Steiner

Edge

Christian

Test

Dudley Boyz

Hardy Boyz

Lance Storm

Batista

Randy Orton

Rhyno

William Regal

JBL

Farooq

John Cena

Eddie Guerrero

Chavo Guerrero

Ray Mysterio

DDP

Tazz

Goldust

Albert

Spike Dudley

Al Snow

Raven

Tajiri

Rikishi

From all accounts Punk is quite the man whore. Stacy Kiebler and Mickie James are among the other girls he has tapped from the former roster and apparently the list is TREMENDOUSLY bigger than that

Also to the person who posted the creative plans for Flair, I like them. It would be great if Flair joined Ziggler and Ryan. The last time he joined a stable we had 2 brand new superstars in Orton and Batista. I know it is slightly presumptious but I really feel Flair could help elevate Ziggler and Ryan to the Batista and Orton level

The Rockstar Uproar Fesival has announced their official 2012 tour dates and Chris Jericho's band Fozzy is not scheduled to play on Sunday 8/19, the date of Summerslam 2012.

It's also interesting to note that Fozzy are not listed for every tour date and there are no tour dates on Mondays, so it's not inconceivable that should he want to, that Jericho can wrestle and do the musical dates schedule wise. It's not likely he will do so, but it's not completely out of the question.

From all accounts Punk is quite the man whore. Stacy Kiebler and Mickie James are among the other girls he has tapped from the former roster and apparently the list is TREMENDOUSLY bigger than that

Also to the person who posted the creative plans for Flair, I like them. It would be great if Flair joined Ziggler and Ryan. The last time he joined a stable we had 2 brand new superstars in Orton and Batista. I know it is slightly presumptious but I really feel Flair could help elevate Ziggler and Ryan to the Batista and Orton level

Archived