The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[P G T] Avalanche @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

How about Booth? New tough guy? All joking aside, what a fight from our local Tofino surfer. It was great!

Question: Lappy jumping in was great. I liked seeing him jump in to try and split up a fight since there is a history of concussions. It's great knowing we are standing up for our team like that. Great job Lappy. Thoughts?

even funnier during the fight was kassians expression on the bench.... just chomping at the bit.... makes me wonder if hes being short leashed and told to tone it down until the playoffs.... i really like this kid...cant wait for him to get right comfy .... a goal soon would probably really help his game....like someone else mentioned is av should swap him and burrows and check that out...

Agreed. No more fighting from Booth we can't afford to lose a great player like that. Not the point of this thread. Just thought it was interesting to see him fight and Lappy standing up was nice.

As for Kassian, I didn't see the expression. I will have to look for it. I agree I think AV is holding onto him close so he doesn't do anything stupid before the playoffs. Kassian will step it up soon.

even funnier during the fight was kassians expression on the bench.... just chomping at the bit.... makes me wonder if hes being short leashed and told to tone it down until the playoffs.... i really like this kid...cant wait for him to get right comfy .... a goal soon would probably really help his game....like someone else mentioned is av should swap him and burrows and check that out...

Lappy did a good job. i did not think that booth would fight, look like he was backing out. honeslty lappy have been doing a great job all year. always protecting teammates. regardless if the guy bigger then him.

kassian only a kid. beside he has been doing a good job as well. whenever their is a scrum around the net, he always stand in the middle of the scrum and break up the pushing or roughing w.e you wanna call it.

i think AV just want him to fight when they actually need him to step up.

Lappy did a good job. i did not think that booth would fight, look like he was backing out. honeslty lappy have been doing a great job all year. always protecting teammates. regardless if the guy bigger then him.

kassian only a kid. beside he has been doing a good job as well. whenever their is a scrum around the net, he always stand in the middle of the scrum and break up the pushing or roughing w.e you wanna call it.

I thought it was just that Olver dropped the gloves quite a bit early, and Booth wasn't entirely ready for it. Lapierre stepped in there for a moment, but backed off as soon as he saw that Booth had dropped his gloves, too, and let them go at it.

I thought it was awesome seeing Booth fight. Yeah, it's risky seeing as how we can't afford injuries right now but i's not like it's something that's gonna become a trend or anything. It's good to see that the players are emotionally involved even though these games don't mean much for our team. I think it's a good sign that they are backing off going into the post season.

Archived