The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Schneider And His Impressions

Danthecanucksfan

They're great, he nailed the burrows one and the one on A.V was hilarious. and of course we can't forget the Hanson one! wish we could see more impressions....

Te burrows impre

And as for the "nickname" ginger, seems like Schneider and the sedins aren't really ok with it, oh well, it was a good nickname while it lasted, maybe we can come up with another one......

They're great, he nailed the burrows one and the one on A.V was hilarious. and of course we can't forget the Hanson one! wish we could see more impressions....

And as for the "nickname" ginger, seems like Schneider and the sedins aren't really ok with it, oh well, it was a good nickname while it lasted, maybe we can come up with another one......

I thought they were asking pretty personal questions of chris higgins a couple of weeks ago and vancity tim actually messaged me to inform me that they discuss the topics before the show... Uh ok thanks... RegardlessThat doesnt prepare the player for their insidious obnoxiousness though does it? They always find a way to be disrespectful. They are complete knobs those cbc dudes

Scott Oake is a terrible interviewer; always has been. Scott Russell isn't much better. They always ask such idiotic questions, that anyone watching is embarrassed. I don't even watch After Hours any more. Even Bieksa, who is a great interviewee, gets asked such stupid questions, that you can't enjoy the interview.

I don't think so.....they asked and obviously he doesnt like it so they said they wouldnt mention it again.....

10 mins later that idiot Oake, says "she's got red hair like you.......see we didnt use the word ginger there"....I never could stand Oake, and when asked not to bring something up again, he makes a point of saying it again

Cory can nail an interview like no-one else. I'll be the biggest fan of his no matter where he goes, preferabally he stays right here and becomes No.1.

Meatloaf had a girl he loved, who maybe did'nt love him as much. Kind of reminds me of our Lou-Schneids dilemma with Lack as the scapegoat.

Archived