The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Schneider And His Impressions

Danthecanucksfan

They're great, he nailed the burrows one and the one on A.V was hilarious. and of course we can't forget the Hanson one! wish we could see more impressions....

And as for the "nickname" ginger, seems like Schneider and the sedins aren't really ok with it, oh well, it was a good nickname while it lasted, maybe we can come up with another one......

Very stupid interview. "Do you like Ginger bricks better?"...

What the hell is that? That's not a professional interview.

Regardless, I love Schneider. I'm a big time Luongo fan but as devastated as I was to see Hodgson go, the day Schneider's gone will be absolutely devastating.

Why are they reading @gaycanucks tweets every week. Especially when there so dumb "which nickname do you like better ginger ricks or?". The only reason I think is because they want to prove they're not homophobic. How about taking one of the other thousand Canuck fan questions that don't humiliate our players.

Why are they reading @gaycanucks tweets every week. Especially when there so dumb "which nickname do you like better ginger ricks or?". The only reason I think is because they want to prove they're not homophobic. How about taking one of the other thousand Canuck fan questions that don't humiliate our players.

Scott Oake has always made interviews for players uncomfortable by asking questions that really shouldn't be asked in the context of national TV. I remember him asking Dominic Moore about playing for Brian Burke in TO considering Burke's involvement as then Canucks GM in the Steve Moore incident.

It has nothing to do with hockey and certain boundaries should be respected.

Scott's lucky these NHLers are so professional, it wouldn't be hard to fire back at him.

"Gee Scott, that's a hard question to answer. By the way, how's your boy?"

A terrible thing to say, but Scott has no problem bringing up dead relatives and friends of players all the time.

Archived