The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

La Kings Twitter Account Attacks Canucks?

Flying Man

lol all I'm going to say is the Bruins had to come back from two 2-0 series deficits and one 1-0 series deficit to win the cup last year. I don't know why the Kings organization is prancing around like they've won already, but they better not get too cocky. They barely squeaked by last night and the Canucks weren't even on their C game, nevermind A game.

Couldn't believe that was true when I heard it on the radio, but sure enough when I checked the official LA Kings Twitter page there it was. Classless indeed, especially when they barely beat a team that was shorthanded for more than half a period.

I hope the hockey gods repay that kind of blind arrogance with the beat down it deserves.

I thought it was pretty funny... some of the fun of the playoffs is the trash talk.

If you find yourself mad at it, maybe they hit too close to home.

I personally don't care if some morons in Calgary or Toronto love us or not... it must be hard not to feel resentful when your team sucks and has no prospect of NOT sucking for the foreseeable future.

That just made me want to send an email to my brother in Calgary and ask him how his team is faring in their playoff series...

Way back in the 90's the canucks went 2 games to nothing on the kings when Ronning scored a gamewinner.

Ronning rode on his stick in celebration.

The pissed off Kings destroyed the Nucks after and rode it all the way to the final

The only thing I don't like about this is that Canuck fans are just supposed to brush it off when we all know what the media and fan fallout would be if the Canucks did this.

Although it's obviously just a dig at the Canucks, I don't think the whole "Canadians only cheer for their team is really true".. As a nucks fan, I'm still looking forward to cheering on the Sens tonight, and wish them the best of luck through the whole playoffs.

Similarly, I'd rather lose to a Canadian team in the finals than any American team.

So screw you LA.

Archived