The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Not Out For Round 1?

BurrsArrows

without daniel, henrik is screwed. he has nobody to play with (that av puts on his line). last game he was skating around the net like 3 times for like a minute, waiting for someone to get open. but everyone was just standing there. if daniel was there, he wouldve gotten open and scored. we need to get some better players on the first line who can get open and give henrik some options

You can really see how much Henrik does rely on with Daniel. Yes Henrik is the better player and has the ability to make other players around him better, kinda like how Crosby does, but Henrik can only do that for so long. You can see Henrik has been trying to do to much now and I give him credit for stepping up and trying to do more than he used to, and trying to take charge, but in the end he does need Daniel and it sucks.

You can really see how much Henrik does rely on with Daniel. Yes Henrik is the better player and has the ability to make other players around him better, kinda like how Crosby does, but Henrik can only do that for so long. You can see Henrik has been trying to do to much now and I give him credit for stepping up and trying to do more than he used to, and trying to take charge, but in the end he does need Daniel and it sucks.

Three points

When we were winning nobody was worrying about Daniel

Second this is a team game and if you are deep then it should not matter who is in or out.

Third I went through a 3 year concussion problem a long long time ago. What I know is that D said that prior to skating his headaches disappeared a few days before. At the time I thought that is pure fantasy, concussions don't work like that and it looks like I was right. What I know from my experiences is that you probably won't see Daniel for quite some time (not this round for sure). I suspect that if is going to wait until he is 100 percent then we won't see him at all. His option is to play through it or not. If the tries to play through it he could end up like Horton or get through it.

Archived