Canucks Community

Nicklas Jensen And Highlight Film

tjolsen

I dont see him making the team.

Sedin sedi burrows

Booth kesler Higgins

Hansen UFA PAHLSSON RFA RAYMOND

Kassian malhotra lapierre

We will likelly get at least one forward in the luongo or Schneider deal and we will likelly sign some forwards.

Here's how our line up will probally look like

Sedin sedin burrows

Booth kesler UFA OR TRADE

Highins UFA Hansen

Kassian/RFA RAYMOND lapierre malhotra

The only reason I posted this here and not in the prospects section is that I think it is a possibility that he could make the Canucks next year....I think it will not happen but I think it is very possible.....What do you guys think?

highlights are about half way through....I think potentially when he is ready he could play along with the Sedins...is that a possible? lol

Good teams don't rush their players into the NHL.

This guy is a freakin' gem. I personally think he has more upside than Hodgson.

It's too bad he can't play a full season in the AHL next year. If it's a choice between the OHL and the NHL, I say bring him up to the NHL for the full season. Even if he gets scratched a few times it is ok. Just being in the NHL environment should do wonders for his game. The following season, when he is AHL eligible, he could always start the season in the AHL, and then we could bring him back up when he is producing at point per game. I have a feeling if you give him the right linemates here, he could start producing immediately. I would like to see what he can do to the 2nd powerplay unit.

The only reason I posted this here and not in the prospects section is that I think it is a possibility that he could make the Canucks next year....I think it will not happen but I think it is very possible.....What do you guys think?

highlights are about half way through....I think potentially when he is ready he could play along with the Sedins...is that a possible? lol

Good teams don't rush their players into the NHL.

This guy is a freakin' gem. I personally think he has more upside than Hodgson.

It's too bad he can't play a full season in the AHL next year. If it's a choice between the OHL and the NHL, I say bring him up to the NHL for the full season. Even if he gets scratched a few times it is ok. Just being in the NHL environment should do wonders for his game. The following season, when he is AHL eligible, he could always start the season in the AHL, and then we could bring him back up when he is producing at point per game. I have a feeling if you give him the right linemates here, he could start producing immediately. I would like to see what he can do to the 2nd powerplay unit.

Archived