The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where Are The Canucks Ice Girls?

Nuckster1970

Maybe it has something to do with family values! I, as a Huge Canucks fan am proud that my team does not indulge in that type of marketing. A lot of people bring their families to the games, the last thing I would want little johnny and little sally to see is half naked women flawnting themselves up and down the stairs to get all the drunken fans on their feet cheering, so sad that high class organizations resort to sex to sell their product.

This sort of thing has a huge impact on our children and leaves a negative legacy for them follow, do you not think that we owe our children more?

Hockey is a game and I would like to think that Rogers Areana is not a strip club!!!!!

Nothing wrong with sex as long as it stays where it belongs, in the bedroom of your own home!

It has no place at public sporting events, shopping malls, or on public T.V. for that matter.

The obligation to be responsible and accountable to the younger generation is the main issue, this type of response is why western society is circling the drain, we need more organizations like the Canucks who are more responsable to their fans!

Ryan Kesler being the exception, not to sure what he was thinking!!

Archived