The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Continuum latest NWO propaganda?

dank.

If you even read my OP you would have noticed that I did watch it with an open mind, I had no idea what I was about to watch. Good for you for working on the show, do you really think the creator was sending out memo's to the entire crew letting them know about their agenda? Irrelevant.

I'm not looking to make up things, or look too deeply, I'm just relaying what's being presented. I'd say the things I've pointed out are pretty basic and blatant forms of predictive programming. If you deny any of the ones I've pointed out, please explain why.

I can't wait for episodes 3 and 4 to find out why Liberty = Terrorism, should be interesting.

By the way the only reason I'll be continuing to "watch" (more like monitor), this show is because of the blatant propaganda, if it wasn't for that I don't think I would've made it past the first episode, it's just as bad, quality wise, as any reality show. I prefer the off button.

I usually don't ever say something like this to people but you honestly have to get a life dude. There are no hidden messages, there isn't any propoganda it is in your imagination and you are coming across like a paranoid schizophrenic (Not intending this as an insult I know quite a few people who suffer with mental illness) trying to find imaginary things that flat out aren't there.

I'm sorry, but do you really think there isn't propaganda and predictive programming being used on you through TV? You really can't be serious.

If your definition of having a life is submitting to peer pressure and accepting what I'm told without questioning things, then I will gladly continue to have "no life".

I'm sorry, but do you really think there isn't propaganda and predictive programming being used on you through TV? You really can't be serious.

If your definition of having a life is submitting to peer pressure and accepting what I'm told without questioning things, then I will gladly continue to have "no life".

Yeah....they should totally just submit to you and accept what you're telling them. Right?

Lets pretend this plays out and we go to the part where you tell me no and that you've never said you're telling people what to do or think even though you are in a smug my crap doesn't stink because my eyes are more open and everyone else is a lemming kind of way and then I toss out an easily hit ground double quality jab at everything you've had to say. Maybe it's something like calling you a sheep for following the conspiracy heard to the point of the ridiculousness you've spoken about in this thread.

This thread seems like propaganda.

I'm quite sure he's referring not to the fact that you believe to be aware of this supposed brainwashing, but more that you feel the need to be the 'studying this one sci-fi show and let everyone on a hockey forum know about the propaganda' police. You gotta admit, that's weird.

Oh is that what he meant when he said "there isn't any propaganda". Sorry I tend to look too deeply into such simple statements, for hidden meanings y'know?

And to address your ridiculous tangent you just went on; it's an off-topic forum, in a thread you don't have to click on, on a website where information such as this is needed to invoke people to do their own due diligence on the subject matter. There's no sense preaching to the choir now is there?

Ok bud, if it makes you feel good I guess. But you still have yet to tell me why you're beating us over the head with this show and its such obvious propoganda when there are hundreds of other shows brainwashing us more covertly.

Ya I'm a little indifferent about Alex Jones. I follow his stuff, but I always take what he says with a grain of salt and find other sources before drinking his koolaid. I prefer to listen to Alan Dykes and Paul Watson anyway.

Archived