The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PLAYER AUTOGRAPH SESSION

bb83

i wunna get my tanev jersey signed by him. i met him and higins last year during the finals after one of the games. we were at smithe st by rogers arena and they walked behind us and we were -sadly- the only ones who noticed them and i just want something like that to happen again so i can get it signed this time.

I have met so many NHLers that getting autographs is pointless. Id rather have the memory of shaking their hand and getting a picture if I think about it. I met 6 Canucks last year just before the playoffs started. I went up and shook all of their hands, told them to kick some ass...I had my phone with me and I didnt even get a picture (my mom was with me and I didnt want to embarras her, shes funny that way)....but I have the memory, of Daniel saying "yup" and Hodgsons bright smile...and Higgins shiner haha...autographs get lost and stuffed at the bottom of boxes as years go by and most of the time you cant read them anyways...so you dont know who signed it and you spend too much time of your life trying to figure it out. hahaha

I have met so many NHLers that getting autographs is pointless. Id rather have the memory of shaking their hand and getting a picture if I think about it. I met 6 Canucks last year just before the playoffs started. I went up and shook all of their hands, told them to kick some ass...I had my phone with me and I didnt even get a picture (my mom was with me and I didnt want to embarras her, shes funny that way)....but I have the memory, of Daniel saying "yup" and Hodgsons bright smile...and Higgins shiner haha...autographs get lost and stuffed at the bottom of boxes as years go by and most of the time you cant read them anyways...so you dont know who signed it and you spend too much time of your life trying to figure it out. hahaha

Archived