The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you feel better about losing to the Kings now?

Red Light Racicot

How can you feel better? Gillis made changes to the team while thinking about the Boston Bruins. Now he has to reverse all his strategy since the Kings are an entirely different team and style. He needs to focus first on the Western Conference.

I just feel apathy similar to the 2007-2008 season. The style the team plays they have to win for it to feel like watching the game was worth it. They win with a whimper or lose by epic proportions in the playoffs. Only the Boston game this regular season with Hodgson's clutch goal was really worth watching.

How can any of the Canucks feel good about losing period?

As a die hard fan i feel.........................well i am in shock!!!! They just totally tanked this year, and there doesn't seem to be any plausable explanation. A far as feeling good about losing to the cup champions, i feel like some one shoved my head into a giant pile of LA Kings SH*T. It is all bad! However it is all over now soI will start to focus on next season (if there is a next season) and hope that the team can find that hunger for the cup and win it all!!! All we can do is hope and cheer right?

GO CANUCKS GO!!! :towel:

Archived