The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

bringing home a BC boy (no weber or lucic)

to cbj

schnoeder

2nd 2013

to van

johansen

3rd 2013

line up when healthy

sedins burrows

booth kesler higgins

raymond johansen hansen

bitz malhotra lappy

what do you think? this is just my idea if you think you can make the trade better than please do but please no nash, johnson ect...

You evaluation of Johansen is way off. I wouldn't say you need to give up Kesler and Schneider as stated above, but you need to be willing to give up way more than Schroeder. Johansen is more valuable than Hodgson/Kassian whom are much more valuable than Schroeder.

Johansen is a piece that you want to hold onto and potentially build around. He's not going anywhere.

You evaluation of Johansen is way off. I wouldn't say you need to give up Kesler and Schneider as stated above, but you need to be willing to give up way more than Schroeder. Johansen is more valuable than Hodgson/Kassian whom are much more valuable than Schroeder.

Johansen is a piece that you want to hold onto and potentially build around. He's not going anywhere.

I think MG can make a trade if he feels the kid is special I don't know much about the kid I know he from vancouver I think in a few years this kid will be like luke schenn not a bad player but his development will be mess up because he got rush into the nhl game. hopefully if he decide to come home AV and MG can fix the damage

Archived