The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Signing: The New York Islanders have signed UFA D Shane O'Brien to a 3-year contract.

Shane O'Brien - 3 year deal worth $9.75 million dollars ($3.25m per season).

Knowing that the Isles got him takes the sting out of losing out on him. Well played good sir.

And happy birthday!

Thanks guys!

/ I might be 36 now but if I plan to exploit medical science to live until 108 then its just the end of the 1st period. Lots of game still to be played! Fortunately I'm not down any goals going into the 2nd period.

// Get well soon, Jill! A concussion might be better than a high ankle sprain.

/// Regarding Curt's bachelor party: stay tuned for a potentially interesting development....

Thanks guys!

/ I might be 36 now but if I plan to exploit medical science to live until 108 then its just the end of the 1st period. Lots of game still to be played! Fortunately I'm not down any goals going into the 2nd period.

/// Regarding Curt's bachelor party: stay tuned for a potentially interesting development....

Thanks guys!

Archived