The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

FLA and VAN 6 player trade

Luongo + Raymond + Sauve + 3rd round pick in exchange for Weiss, Theodore and Matthias

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Booth Weiss Burrows

Higgins Lapierre Hansen

Volpatti/Matthias Malhotra Kassian

Pinizzotto Ebbett Weise

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Ballard Tanev

Alberts

Connauton

Schneider

Theodore

How bout them apples?

Something original and realistic. Looks fair for both sides although the Panthers would probably want a centre in return, something we don't have. If you swapped Matthias for a B level prospect and switched Van's 3rd into a second, I say that's fair.

Like it.

Something original and realistic. Looks fair for both sides although the Panthers would probably want a centre in return, something we don't have. If you swapped Matthias for a B level prospect and switched Van's 3rd into a second, I say that's fair.

Like it.

They have tons of center depth (Howden, Bjustad, Huberdeau) don't think they need a center. I want Matthias 6'3 200lbs+

Talent Analysis

A hard worker, Matthias is a big, strong forward with a good nose for the net; able to turn innocent plays into scoring opportunities. Has very strong hockey sense. A capable penalty killer.

Or we can dump Ballard somehow and instead of Weiss we get Jovanovski

Luongo + Raymond + Sauve + 2nd round pick in exchange for Jovanovski, Theodore and Matthias

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Booth

Matthias Lapierre Hansen

Volpatti Malhotra Kassian

Pinizzotto Ebbett Weise

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Jovanovski Tanev

Alberts

Connauton

Schneider

Theodore

I wouldn't mind Jovo's return. People in Vancouver would go nuts! He will be the veteran leader for the defensive core now that Salo is gone.

Or we can dump Ballard somehow and instead of Weiss we get Jovanovski

Luongo + Raymond + Sauve + 2nd round pick in exchange for Jovanovski, Theodore and Matthias

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Booth

Matthias Lapierre Hansen

Volpatti Malhotra Kassian

Pinizzotto Ebbett Weise

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Jovanovski Tanev

Alberts

Connauton

Schneider

Theodore

I wouldn't mind Jovo's return. People in Vancouver would go nuts! He will be the veteran leader for the defensive core now that Salo is gone.

Raymond, Luongo, and a 2nd rounder in 2013 in exchange for Howden, Ellerby and a 1st in 2013.

Ellerby is NHL ready, and had 80 hits in 40 games.

Howden, well you know, we should never have gotten Ballard, but I understand at the time why Gillis did it.

Archived