The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lapierre in top shape!

406281dylan

Maxim lapierre is a guy who trys to perfect himself more and more every year apparently lapierre is 221lbs of muscle right now looking to lose 6 lbs for the season, meaning he will be heavier on his feet this year and he will be listed anywhere from 8-10lbs bigger then last year. He was talking on on the radio in MTL a couple days ago saying that he wants to remain fast but get stronger, he also says that Vancouver is where he wants to play in the years to come. I am more and more impressed with lappys commitment to the team. What do u guys think?

http://www.hockeybuz...-Wars/164/45764

Guest Dasein

I love Lappy so much as a player. I've wanted him since his Montreal days. The guy has a great sense of humour and is committed to the game.

Glad to know he loves to be a Canuck.

Guest gumballthechewy

This last year Lappy fought pretty frequently, I think. I love how he takes off his helmet and squares up with his opponent, much better than a 'put-your-helmeted-head-down-and-swing-fast-as-possible' approach. I don't know that he won a majority of his fights but he fought more than before and fought respectably.

Archived