Malhotra- 22 points

Lapierre - 19 points

Ballard - 19 points

Tanev - 7 points

Schneider - 38 wins, 2.18 GAA, .934 SP, 7 SO

Luongo - 33 wins, 2.75 GAA, .920 SP, 4 SO

**this is assuming that everyone is healthy

Looks deathly accurate to me!

Funny thing, I could see Raymond being the most obvious guy to over achieve that projection?

If the Sedin's were to score more, my own personal key to a Canucks revival, they would need to play more minutes with more guys. Then Higgins, Kassian, Booth all could beat these results. By that I mean play shifts with Burrows, then Hank and Danny alternate double shifting with 2knd and 3rd lines to get all going. :)

AV; share the the Sedin love?

The Hockey News has released their annual hockey pool guide and I always find their predictions interested (even if they are seldom accurate).

Henrik - 85 points

Daniel - 82 points

Burrows - 58 points

Kesler - 51 points

Edler - 48 points

Booth - 42 points

Bieksa - 37 points

Higgins - 37 points

Garrison - 36 points

Hansen - 34 points

Raymond - 30 points

Hamhuis - 29 points

Kassian - 25 points

Malhotra- 22 points

Lapierre - 20 points

Ballard - 20 points

Tanev 13 points

Schneider - 38 wins, 2.15 GAA, .929 SP, 7 SO

Luongo -33 wins, 2.55 GAA, .920 SP, 4 SO (assuming he's traded at some point)

Your thoughts?

Really undercut our players, unless that's including injuries in which case it's bang-on. It's hard to predict how players will fare next season, because there seems to be more variability than ever before.

The Sedins may have peaked and could be on the down-hill after finishing below a point-a-game for the first time in about 4 seasons, or they could continue their great consistent production.

Kesler could be on the down-hill after consecutive off-season surgeries, or he could return stronger than he did last season if he returns 100%, but he was absolutely brutal down the stretch.

Booth is more likely to be on the upswing after a 25-goal-pace season and growing more chemistry, despite playing through inconsistent linemates and injuries.

Edler could go either way, after a 49 point season but a dreadfull playoffs. He has the talent level to put up 60 points, but was brutal down the stretch.

Garrison had a one-off great season, so who knows how he'll fare in a completely different market and new contract signed.

Schneider is entering the season in a new situation, as a relatively inexperienced goaltender who may have to suddenly become a starter. He has never faced this sort of mental or physical fatigue before, so who knows how he'll fare all season long.

Kassian's development could leave him as a potential great top-6 forward, or a staple 4th liner depending on how he pans out.

This coming season has a lot of uncertainties coming with it. If everyone underperforms this will be an ugly regular season, as long as we all get it together in the playoffs. We know how good the Canucks CAN be (just like how good L.A could be last season), we just need to play to our peak when it matters the most.

I could see the Canucks struggle all season long, barely win the division and finish 3rd in the Conference, as long as the twins heat up in the playoffs, Kesler brings back his clutch scoring, Edler is a monster and our goalie puts on a performance of the ages.

The Sports Forecater has come out with their fantasy guide too. They have the Canucks finishing 3rd in the division and 6th in the conference.

Booth - 33 points

Burrows - 53

Hansen - 40

Higgins - 44

Kassian - 28

Kesler - 53 (57 games)

Lappy - 18

Manny - 15

Raymond - 42

Daniel - 78

Henrik - 86

Ballard - 18