The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Age comments eh NPF? Is that really the best you got? You were talking real big when the Broncos lost to the Colts yet seem to be flustered right now. Going to be hilarious when Welker and Peyton stomp on the Patriots in Foxboro.

Also for the record I am 20

Again, keep ignoring the facts. You have nothing to say. The Patriots were not found guilty for cheating during their first super bowl, and the Broncos were for both of their super bowls.

Also, talking real big? I was happy, as a Pats fan, that Manning wasn't going to go 16-0. I even said it has nothing to do with the Broncos and that they're a great team, but that for selfish reasons I didn't want Manning to go 16-0.

Well the refs on the field said it wasn't a penalty so I will take their judgement over former refs.

Actually the refs on the field said it was a penalty, and then changed their mind without reviewing it or looking at the jumbotron. The refs and Mike Pereira watching from home have the opportunity to rewind and rewatch in slow motion. Who has the better judgement?

Well no one is going to win this argument. Someone post a video of the play again and I will admit if I was wrong. I don't know the full rules on a play like that, but at first look it looked like Gronk wouldn't have been able to get back to the ball regardless.

That's a really unfortunate way to end a game. If they'd given a PI for a ball that Gronk had no business getting back to and then the Patriots do punch it in with their one chance, it would be a travesty. Throwing the flag and picking it up is also a travesty. If there was a way they could just put the time back on the clock and replay the down that would pretty much be the only fair outcome.

Well no one is going to win this argument. Someone post a video of the play again and I will admit if I was wrong. I don't know the full rules on a play like that, but at first look it looked like Gronk wouldn't have been able to get back to the ball regardless.

I'm not even trying to win the argument anymore. I just like making canuckbeliever look like a fool because he spews out biased hate and can't back it up with anything. I feel like Mr. Burns taking candy from a kid. Great entertainment.

Go look at this twitter timeline. It's absolutely hilarious.

F bombs at the ref. Ya that was really deserved right?

Typical Brady

Gotta have a fire to succeed. It's why Manning will retire with less rings and less Super Bowl appearances than Tom. Ask Tebow how the whole playing nice guy thing is working out.

But hey, if you win next week, at least you'll always have that, and I really, sincerely hope you cherish that memory for the rest of your life.

And, if the Broncos win next week, I really hope you lay into me on these boards after the game. Please. Because while your memory is short, I know Brady beat Manning last year, and I remember every game from their rivalry over the past decade like it was yesterday. I have the up most respect for Manning, and their rivalry is probably top 3 greatest ever. From them trading AFC championship title game victories over one another, to epic regular season games.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

I usually don't mind the Pats and the Pats fans, but after tonight I see why people hate them. You guys just whine a lot.

People hate when another team has some success.

"You guys whine a lot" sounds like you're a hater.

I thought it was a good game - just that the wrong team won.

Edit: seems there are a lot of haters here - and you wonder why so many hate Canucks fans ta boot? Bunch of hypocrites you are.

Edited by Heretic

You guys acting like I care that other teams have more success then the ones I cheer for. It doesn't bother me one bit. I actually don't mind the Pats that much(first ever game I went to was NE vs Ind). I was in New England when they lost the last Super Bowl against the Giants. It was fun to be back there at that time and watching the game with a bunch of Pats fans.

Also maybe if Ridley didn't fumble the ball earlier you guys could have just kicked a FG to win(that is if you kicked a FG earlier)