The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

You mean this?

sabrina-fucked-edelman-no-lie1.jpg

LOL

"He passed out and I was bored I guess. I was drunk ... and I made a mistake and I feel terrible about it."

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/04/julian-edelman-tinder-chick-apologizes-i-made-a-mistake/#ixzz3QpxbNw1Q

​So it didn’t actually happen. What a sloot.

I rest my case....

Lol. If any player in the NFL did that I would still laugh. You’re a pretty sensitive man. Your wife/gf must wear the pants.

My reading comprehension error!!! But he still didn't have the heart to throw it towards Sherman more than once ;) (or his brain took over!)

I'm sure you guys have probably seen this stat on twitter so I'm just going to copy and paste and then come back to this thread during the draft.

Tharold Simon coverage in the playoffs:

75 snaps, 205 yards, 4TD's, O int

Other Seahawks CBs combined:

273 snaps, 238 yards, 0 TD's, 4 Int

Blount acts like an idiot (and later apologizes) after the Super Bowl, after it's won, in their own home town.

Better than acting like an idiot, taunting and being disrespectful during the game in front of an audience of more than 100 million.

doug-baldwin.jpg?w=620

20150202superbowlxlix_pi_18.jpg

b7697bcfd3aaa1756e8364506c15cbeb_crop_ex

That fight Gronk started but I didn't even think it was a big deal.

I'm sure you guys have probably seen this stat on twitter so I'm just going to copy and paste and then come back to this thread during the draft.

Tharold Simon coverage in the playoffs:

75 snaps, 205 yards, 4TD's, O int

Other Seahawks CBs combined:

273 snaps, 238 yards, 0 TD's, 4 Int

Wow. Lane was a big loss. They almost won with a depleted secondary. But hey Wilson...

Blount acts like an idiot (and later apologizes) after the Super Bowl, after it's won, in their own home town.

Better than acting like an idiot, taunting and being disrespectful during the game in front of an audience of more than 100 million.

It's easier to get carried away with taunting during the game due to the game emotion. If you've ever been on the sidelines of a football game or close enough to the ice, you hear some horrible stuff said by players.

Doing the stuff Blount and Edelman were doing 2 days after the game is not "better" as you called it.

Edelman comes off as a real dbag doing stuff like this. You didn't see the Giants players pulling this garbage on their parade when they beat the Patriots twice.

B9Cf6SwIUAEK4hl.jpg

Edited by M A K A V E L I 96
  • Upvote 3

It's easier to get carried away with taunting during the game due to the game emotion. If you've ever been on the sidelines of a football game or close enough to the ice, you hear some horrible stuff said by players.

Doing the stuff Blount and Edelman were doing 2 days after the game is not "better" as you called it.

Edelman comes off as a real dbag doing stuff like this. You didn't see the Giants players pulling this garbage on their parade when they beat the Patriots twice.

B9Cf6SwIUAEK4hl.jpg

Which is true. The Giants really could've gotten carried away after spoiling the perfect season. Why can't all teams just have a Shaq who makes their coach dance like a fool during the parade?

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick has heard the criticism of the Seattle Seahawks' play calling at the end of Super Bowl XLIX, and he believes it is "totally out of line."

Belichick's team obviously benefited from the Seahawks' decision to throw on second-and-goal from the 1-yard line with 26 seconds remaining, a now hotly debated play call that resulted in Malcolm Butler's game-saving interception. Still, Belichick questioned the credentials of those panning the decision by coach Pete Carroll and offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell.

"There has been a lot of criticism that I don't think is anywhere close to being deserved or founded," Belichick said Tuesday during his weekly appearance on sports radio WEEI in Boston. "That football team is very good, very well-coached, and Pete does a great job.

"Malcolm and Brandon [browner], on that particular play, just made a great play. I think the criticism they've gotten for the game is totally out of line and by a lot of people who I don't think are anywhere near even qualified to be commenting on it."

Belichick also shared empathy for the Seahawks' heartbreak.

"I wouldn't be able to say enough about Seattle. They're a great football team, well-coached. They deserve so much credit for what they've done, and how well they've done it," he said on the program.

"I know they are disappointed, as we've been in that spot a couple times ourselves. So the high that we feel is probably not as high as the low that they feel. But that's a really good football team."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12277589/criticism-seattle-seahawks-play-call-line-bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-says

Bill keeps it classy. Although I can see why he agrees with the play call :)

Edited by AllHailSmyl

B9Cf6SwIUAEK4hl.jpg

I already said I thought Blount was an idiot and thought what he did was considerably stupid.

As for Edelman taunting Sherman, everyone in the NFL knows he has it coming. I bet even Sherman knows he has it coming. Sherman taunts everyone, and when he pointed to the cameras and held up the 2-4, he pissed off every single Pats player and Pats fan. As soon as he did that, I know a lot of non Patriot/Seahawk fans but fans of other teams who immediately went okay I hope New England beats them now. The only good thing about Sherman besides his skill is he doesn't get mad when others take shots at him, like JE above, because he knows he does more than his fair share.

As for the Giants, the Patriots didn't have a character like Sherman taunting them. The Patriots didn't turn to national audiences and taunt the Giants after taking the lead during the games. The only thing that was taunt-like was in 07 when Brady laughed at the notion of them being predicted to only score 14 points (which we all know is what happened).

Had Rodney Harrison in 06 had a huge "when you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree" blow up, and then taunt the Giants team during the 07 super bowl, the Giants would've taken their shots at him.

Again - what Blount did was stupid and uncalled for because Lynch didn't taunt, trash talk, he just showed up and had a big game.

Edelman being passed a Sherman photo-sign by a fan and mocking it (I'm also pretty sure he was drunk haha) after seeing it was King Taunt himself is awesome. I mean, we're talking about taunting a guy who gained notoriety with his "U mad bro" to Brady, and then started selling "U mad bro" merchandise. Most non NE/SEA fans I've talked to/seen post on facebook/twitter thought the Sherman signs were hilarious, because, his reputation.

Edited by NucksPatsFan
  • Upvote 1

They aren't true pats haters then, or the Seahawks just about to become the NFL's most hated team and you got to embrace it.

I think Seattle is already there. Did you see the ESPN poll? Over a million votes and all but 2 states (1 of them being Washington) wanted New England to win. I think the 2nd state was Wisconsin, which is odd.

Edit: The ProSports poll had it 50/50. Strange.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

"when you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree" blow up, and then taunt the Giants team during the 07 super bowl, the Giants would've taken their shots at him.

Again, the emotions of the game. He made the final play of the game to seal the victory and then had his face shoved when he went to shake Crabtree's hand, which angered him. You didn't see him mocking Crabtree at the Seahawks' Superbowl parade.

• Upvote 1

Again, the emotions of the game. He made the final play of the game to seal the victory and then had his face shoved when he went to shake Crabtree's hand, which angered him. You didn't see him mocking Crabtree at the Seahawks' Superbowl parade.

Well, it wouldn't make much sense to mock the guy you beat in the conference championship after winning the super bowl :frantic:

Edit: ProFootballTalk has Sherman as the most hated player in the NFL.

Sports Illustrated has him as the 7th most hated person in sports, and he's the only NFLer in the top 7, thus also the most hated in the NFL. He's ranked more disliked than Suh. That speaks volumes that Suh is a guy who is physically dirty with his play and post whistle stuff, but people still dislike Sherman more for his antics, taunts and loud mouth.

Monday Sports Illustrated released its list of "The Most Disliked People in Sports," and the recently paid defensive back is listed as 7th.

As one can imagine, the list is headlined by Clippers owner Donald Sterling followed by a pair of dopers Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun, Miami bully Richie Incognito and disgraced dog fighter Michael Vick to round out the top-5.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Well, it wouldn't make much sense to mock the guy you beat in the conference championship after winning the super bowl :frantic:

Edit: ProFootballTalk has Sherman as the most hated player in the NFL.

Sports Illustrated has him as the 7th most hated person in sports, and he's the only NFLer in the top 7, thus also the most hated in the NFL. He's ranked more disliked than Suh. That speaks volumes that Suh is a guy who is physically dirty with his play and post whistle stuff, but people still dislike Sherman more for his antics, taunts and loud mouth.

Michael Vick was still playing in the NFL this season I believe ;)